Christmas!

Guest ~Rosey~

But then you wouldn't have the joy of spending over 500 euro on peoples presnts <_<

Now I hope I didn't completely go overboard with the amount of stuff I got this year, I couldnt help myself :P

If I had my way, Christmas wouldn't exist around me. :P

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive got my christmas presants allready, we have had them early because straight after christmas on the 10th January we have my cousins wedding, so instead of christmas stuff, we have wedding stuff all over the house :lol:

ive just had clothes, money, dvds and jewellrey for christmas.

I finished my Xmas shopping too. Now all I have to do is wrap everything. :)

I just had to buy one CD. The shop has 8 check-outs and there was only one open. <_< The place was packed. I spent 30 minutes in line for one CD. :rolleyes: And some people can be really rude and selfish. :angry:

And some people can be really rude and selfish. :angry:

Oh, I hate people in shops!

I was in Butlers a few weeks ago. I was buying some Chocolates as Christmas gifts. I waited in line. And then this lady waltzed in and stood in front of me. :angry: So when the guy behind the counter said "Next!", I skipped her and paid for my things. If she starts that crap, she needs to learn the queue-skipping rules.

If you skip, expect to be skipped. :rolleyes:

Archived