Christmas!

Guest ~Rosey~

I'm really stuck on ideas for what to get my boyfriend. I want to get him something a little bit more special than DVD's or CD's, which anyone can get him, but I don't know what. I thought of jewellery, but he really doesn't wear it, so there's no point. Help please?

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want/wish:

#1: Nintendo DS games.

#2: 5th season of the Golden Girls.

#3: A pet fish :lol: I have been waiting for AGES!.

#4: Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix (DVD).

#5: Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince (Novel)

#6: Crafting Gear.

#7: Digital Camera :D

#8: Clothes :D

Thats my long list :lol:

I'm really stuck on ideas for what to get my boyfriend. I want to get him something a little bit more special than DVD's or CD's, which anyone can get him, but I don't know what. I thought of jewellery, but he really doesn't wear it, so there's no point. Help please?

I'm in the same place as you are. Anyone have any ideas, I'd really appreicate it also. :)

As for me, I don't really know yet. I know Ugly Betty Season 2 is one thing I'm asking for. Maybe a new TV and DVD player...

I'm in the same place as you are. Anyone have any ideas, I'd really appreicate it also. :)

I got my boyfriend a leather wallet for Valentine's day, which seemed to go down well. Concert tickets are good as it gives you something you can do together. If you want something more personal, you could try getting him a photo gift, where they put a photo of your choice onto a mug/keyring/t-shirt/bag/mousemat etc, or you can have a photo blown up on canvas. Lots of places do that nowadays.

I got my boyfriend a leather wallet for Valentine's day, which seemed to go down well. Concert tickets are good as it gives you something you can do together. If you want something more personal, you could try getting him a photo gift, where they put a photo of your choice onto a mug/keyring/t-shirt/bag/mousemat etc, or you can have a photo blown up on canvas. Lots of places do that nowadays.

I did a photo collage gift thing for our one year annivesary, so I don't really want to copy myself! Concert tickets are a good idea though...thanks for the suggestion!

I know what I want to buy for Hayden (younger bro), Karen (flatmate), My green parents, and The Dickies.I already have a present for Dad (but I want to buy something else too (I got him a new dress shirt)). But I have no idea of what to get for mum (she seems to be quite fussy), and my Oma.Mum is coming to visit me early next year so I don't know wether to buy a voucher for something to do in Wellington, or if I should get something else for her to enjoy.I got Oma a hand painted sign for in her garden for her birthday, but I don't know what to get her either (mum and Dad usually get her flowers because she is getting on in age (she's 85) and doesn't really need a lot)

Archived