Christmas!

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry for starting that other thread, i don't know how i missed this one!

i mainly wanted to ask whether anyone had ever donated to charity before as a form of present? i'm going to do it this year, there are some cool ideas on the world vision website.

Yes, I've been sending something from the World Vision catalogue for ages. I like sending the animals. :) I also like the tree planting one. The Oxfam shop has nice pressies as well.

As an animal lover, I also buy Xmas cards from my local animal shelter and always buy extra pet food and put in the Chrissy bin.

I also send something to the Salvos and buy stuff off local charities.

As an animal lover, I also buy Xmas cards from my local animal shelter and always buy extra pet food and put in the Chrissy bin.

I was just thinking about that before, how they used to have big wheelie bins at the supermarket for animal food. They don't do that any more here but I think I will buy extra anyway and just take it to the SPCA lol.

I know what most of my xmas pressies are what I am getting everyone lol. I'm getting my hubby the new Call of Duty game for the xbox, Australian money for my bro because he's holidaying in January, the Mama Mia DVD for my Mum, a bbq cleaning thing for my Dad and a weird ladybug clock thing for my Nana :D

i got a cow last christmas, the world vision type though :P

This year i'll probably get another type of animal, and some clothes. :)

but i'm stuck on a present for my boyfriend. 17yr old typical guy. and i have no brothers or guy cousins i can ask. anyone here a guy, or got a brother/boyfriend etc. that would have any ideas? i'm completely blank and any help would be appreciated :)

but i'm stuck on a present for my boyfriend. 17yr old typical guy. and i have no brothers or guy cousins i can ask. anyone here a guy, or got a brother/boyfriend etc. that would have any ideas? i'm completely blank and any help would be appreciated :)

I don't have a brother but I have cousins. They're usually happy with an action or horror movie, video games or tickets for a soccer game. Hope this helps. :)

Does he need a new wallet. That's what my hubby's getting. Maybe clothes. Have no idea, I hate shopping for males.

I've only done my boys Christmas and Birthday (it's two weeks after xmas) and that's it. It's easy, he has no say in what he gets. :P

Archived