Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

Right.. okay, we need to talk.

I've decided to write this here instead of telling Becky online, as she might hurt me. lol. Hopefully by the time she reads this I'll be gone. :P

I want to hurt you

But

I know how important exams are!

so Good luck :)

Edited by beckyboo

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello all. :)

I just had my second to last exam... and God it felt good. My bulk of exams is over, and my next one is in just under a week - so I have much more time, meaning that I have time to update. :)

Brilliant, isn't it? :P

Well, I just sat down, and realised that I'd forgotten what had happened in the fic. :P So I'm guessing, after 47 days (Wow, thats a lot) since I last updated, you might have forgotten. This post is to say this fic is back in town, and I advise you to read the last chapter. :)

Thanks for being patient! Hopefully the next update will be up today. I won't wait to get it proof read, because not only is Jadey still busy with exams (ha ha loser) but she'll take ages to get on. So... when I've wrote it, you'll get it.

Edited by Nicom

Urghh I know how you feel Nic!

Hopefully the exams are going well?

Just finished my AS exams! which is the reason I read the last chapter you wrote now and now commenting. I'm actually surprised that I have stayed off bttb for so looong. Well I'm back, so yay hopefully you'll update by the time I come back from doctors :( after needleeees!

so anyway, the last chapter wrote ages ago was brilliant, I feel sorry for Jack lol

Martha! stop being silly, who cares what Jack has done/doing, he's hot - thats his excuse - can't be perfect at everything.

Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)

I won't wait to get it proof read, because not only is Jadey still busy with exams (ha ha loser) but she'll take ages to get on.

How rude. <_<

Just what I have come to expect from you.

:P

Edited by -Jade-

Happy Faces - So Cute!!!!!!

Nicole that was fab it was well worth the wait!!!!!

:o

Richards being nice! I want to call him Ricky for some reason :P

Poor Martha!!!!!!!!!!

Eamon is Fab I love him! He cares so much for her reminds me of Jacky :wub:

Well Nic it was fab!!!!!!!

And

Update soon :)

xxxxxxx

^^Becky, you say 'fab' too many times <_< it annoys me :P

Great update

But oh dear oh dear, its not looking too good is it :(

Not only are Jack and Martha in the dumps, but Henry's still on the loose, and he could crop up at any moment :unsure: *hides*

Looking forward to more, and its nice to see that Richard can think of someone else for once, I new there was a sweet guy in there somewhere :)

Martha thinks that Jack was being selfish? Looks to me as though she's being the selfish one right now. She's having a cry because Jack wouldn't go into witness protection and all that who ha. But now she's doin the same. Not only is she putting her life at Risk; but also Eamon's and Richard's. Well, in my eyes she is.

Anyhoo, glad to see this fic back Nicole.

Great chapter. Can't wait for the next update.