Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) - It's back

I really think that Martha should give Jack a break, he didn't want to go into witness protection because he wanted to be back with the people he loved (including her). Now she's being a hypocrite by not going into W.P, still being angry at Jack and in the process placing Eamon and Richards' lifes in danger... That's how i see it anyways <_< (think i'm getting too involved :P)

Richard was sweet in that chapter :)

Great going Nicole :)

Edited by -lolly-

Great update Nicole.

Really want Martha to give Jack a chance to expalin. She really shouldn't be so stubborn about it. She should know Jack wouldn't intentionally put her in danger <_<

Eamon was a cute and sweet as always. As was Richard :o which makes a pleasant surprise :)

Hope there's Jack in the next chapter. Can't wait to read more!

Hey!, i am new to this site and i just happened to come across yor fanfiction and i think its brilliant, your such a talented writer, it sounds like an actual home and away storyline, anyway hope you don't mind me commenting your fanfiction. The last chapter was great but i wish jack and martha would hurry and speak and make it up! Well hopefully be on soon i read you have just finished your exams me to! hope yours went ok... from Erin x

Thanks. :) And... they should have gone better, but that was my own fault. :P

Jade - What was that for?

Some of you may have noticed that my fic was called "Idiot" for a while, I don't know how long as I haven't been on for about a day-ish because of Dad computer difficulties. :P Jadey was the egit who changed it. :)

Some of you may have noticed that my fic was called "Idiot" for a while, I don't know how long as I haven't been on for about a day-ish because of Dad computer difficulties. :P Jadey was the egit who changed it. :)

:lol: What an interesting title lol

Can't wait for the next chapter!

I saw it and i was like "Hey! Nicole's started up a new fic and she called it idiot... :mellow:" And then i saw it was like 90 pages long i was like hmm... what the?! Took me a while to work out what had happened :P

Edited by -lolly-

Lol! To be honest, it's not much better than "Returning Emotions" :P. I'll think of a kick-ass name for a future fic... I hope. lol.

Oh, by the way, I think this fic may be drawing to an end soon! :o I'm writing the next chapter, and find myself running out of things to write. (I kind of had a rough time line in my head for the fic, and we're nearing the end :o) So yea... this fic isn't going to be around for too long. :D

Edited by Nicom

• 2 weeks later...