Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

I really hated Martha in that chapter. She was really bugging me. She was being a bitch. Wouldn't even let Jack explain.

Jack should leave now. Go into witness protection and not even say goodbye to her. At least then she would really have something to winge about. I wouldn't even feel bad for her.

Great update. Cant wait for the next.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't help but think Martha was being a bit selfish in that last chapter. Jack just went through over a year of torture and pain due to Henry. He was isolated from everyone he loved so i think that's a pretty good excuse for not wanting to admit that Henry's alive and face being isolated from everyone again by going into Witness Protection. *rant over* :P

I hope in the next chapter she calms down enough to listen to Jack and try to understand where he's coming from :) Great update Nicole.

i din't like martha in that chapter. I really thought she was going to hit Jack, but you wouldn't do that to us, would you?

she better behave next chapter and let Jack explain, and Jack bett have a bloody good explination! :P

NICOLE! page 89! impressive :D

XXX Lily

Edited by zzazzb

I couldn't help but think Martha was being a bit selfish in that last chapter. Jack just went through over a year of torture and pain due to Henry. He was isolated from everyone he loved so i think that's a pretty good excuse for not wanting to admit that Henry's alive and face being isolated from everyone again by going into Witness Protection. *rant over* :P

Yeah your rant is right. He went into witness protection so she wouldn't get hurt she should atleast listen to him. Poor Jack

Awwww poor Jack! :( I could feel all the hurt and pain he was feeling! I know Marthas angry but she has to at least let him explain! He went through hell because of Henry.....grrrr! Hope they listen to each other in the next chapter when they talk! Great writing Nicole, keep it up! Update when you can! :)

Great double update :)

Damn Henry for casuing a rift between them :angry: Just when things were heading in the right direction too. I think Pete's ace, but I wish he could have been the bearer of some good news...like, Henry being dead for instance :wink: (just a subtle hint you might want to keep in mind for future references!)

Ok, the last chapter made me want to cry. Not only for Jack, but for Martha too. From her point of view, it is so easy to blame Jack for being selfish and not telling her about Henry. But, she should know that he would never hurt her. Not intentionally anyway. :(

And Jack, he's just a sweetheart, isn't he?? I wanted to give him the mother of all hugs as he watched Martha speed off into the distance. I had a tear in the corner of my eye when he refused to let go of the vehicle :( I just hope he gets the chance to explain to Martha in the next chapter and tell her all that he'd been through *hopes* I know that'll make me wanna cry too, but at least Martha will be able to comfort him. Bless his little cotton socks.

Brilliant writing as always Nicole, more soon please.

Edited by puja

My gosh, I just finished the whole story in 3 days. My eyes hurt now. Probably eyesight just got worse, but it was worth it. Brilliant writing (and storylines) as always, but god do I hate Henry and Richard. Eamon's actually considerably okay. Ahh! This fic is so emotional it's not even funny. But anyway, please do update soon!!

:o

Hate you Nicole!

How could you do this to them! To me :( *cries*

Poor Jack :( Cant Martha see that he just wanted to be around the people he loved, thats more important than Martha's safety ..... well, it is in my eyes :P

Great chapter, you HAVE TO update soon! Otherwise you'll face me aswell as Becky on msn everyday until you do :D

Great writing