Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the av zzazzb! Colleen!

lol I havn't seen too many of her.. she's great! btw, you can call me Lily :)

but back on topic...

YAY! update! YAY!

Poor Martha, hope she doesn't crack it at Jacky..but Jack shouldn't have lied to beggin with..tut tut tut

Henry's gonna be baaaacccckkk!

even considering the no J&M-ness and the evil 'wittness protection' papers, still a febby chappy!

xxx Lily - haha Colleen! -

Oh, dont let Henry get Martha. That will be horrible.

I hope Martha doesn't get angry with Jack. He only lied because he loves her and doesn't want to have to leave her again. I hope she understands that.

Maybe Jack and Martha could go into protection together. That would be fun. Hey, and if Richard and Eamon want the life they so desperatly crave; they can go too!. That way they can start afresh and not have to worry about their families disapproving.

Martha, Jack, Eamon and Richard could start a new life with New identites in Queensland and be a happy little family. lol.

Great update Nic. Can't wait for the next.

I'm trying to be on a roll, so tonight I wrote 2 chapters. :-O Amazing, isn't it?

I'll get the next one up as soon as possible. :) I'm guessing tomorrow evening, but it depends how busy Jadeth is. :)

It's Monday today! I completely forgot! And that would mean its Tuesday tomorrow...

Cool. :)

Edited by Nicom

Woo, another update!

I found it rather funny that we were on page 88, whilst on chapter 49 :P... for some reason. :unsure:

I don't really know who to feel sorry for, I want Jacky to be happy but then I want Martha to be aswell. At least there was no Eamon and Richard in that chapter. I hope everything works out for them, I want them all to be happy. Maybe someone could kill Henry, like Peter as he is a police officer he'd get away with it. Or lightning...that thing would never go to jail ;)

Update soony, whenever you can. So pleased we've been getting all these updates lately!

Cant believe you updated again Nicole! Your on a roll here, keep it up :D

Great chapter, although I am a little peeved! <_<

You screwed their relationship up, damn you woman! :angry:

I knew it was only a matter of time before things went wrong for them :rolleyes:

But they have to stick together through this, why cant Martha realise that. Maybe she will after shes cooled down though (im hoping)

And you used a naughty word! Tut tut...lol

Update soon :)

Edited by vale4eva