Irene Appreciation

Guest chatter box

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Irene she is a great character and Lynne is a great actress! It's so good that she finally gets a storyline again :)

Lynne acted really well in the scene where she met Kirsty in the evening to get Oliver! And I also loved her comment to Kirsty :P Typical Irene!

Irene is just fantastic. I loved the scene where she was left standing in the hospital alone, she looked so lost. Especially when she was on the verge of tears talking about Kane with Alf. Don't think you can ever get enough Irene.

That was a wonderful scene.

Lynne has been so good through this whole storyline, I just hope that is not the end of her action this year. I've just had a thought, I hope that DOCS don't stop her fostering kids if she ends up with a criminal record..... Hang on... doesn't she already have a record from years ago?... details shmetails! :P

Lynne has been fantastic throughout and as you say, I do hope they continue to make good use of her talents. She makes you believe every word and that Irene would do anything for her brood of kids no matter what the personal cost to herself. I am sure Morag is going to work some legal miracle though, Irene without a houseful of teenagers is just inconceivable.

Irene was so philosophical and accepted that fact she could go to jail for protecting Kirsty Kane and Oliver. She would do anything for those kids. That's one of the reasons I like her so much, not many characters are that selfless.

Irene was so philosophical and accepted that fact she could go to jail for protecting Kirsty Kane and Oliver. She would do anything for those kids. That's one of the reasons I like her so much, not many characters are that selfless.

Yeah! That is one of the reasons why I love Irene too! She is just fantastic these day, she always wants what's best for the kids and she doesn't hesitate helping them with whatever it is!

And Irene! She's so good in the mother role, to Leah and to Kirsty. I love having her in emotional scenes.

That's it...nobody does it quite like she does... and I think without Irene I don't think I would have been so caught up in the current KK story line... the fact that she cares so much did it for me... although Christie and Sam are pretty damn good as well :P..... but Lynne conveys emotion effortlessly even when she isn't saying anything... she was almost in tears when Morag told Kirsty that Kane didn't want to see her any more in in tuesday's episode.. and she didn't say a word in that scene.... but you knew exactly what she was feeling for Kirsty... she takes the scene that few notches higher.

I :wub: Irene.

Even thou, she has had a few quiet spells. In the Bay from time to time . I love, everything to do with Irene.

IMO when Lynne is invloved in emotinal storylines. She diggs very, very deep. And comes up with the goods.

Lynne is awesome...

I :wub: Irene.

Even thou, she has had a few quiet spells. In the Bay from time to time . I love, everything to do with Irene.

IMO when Lynne is invloved in emotinal storylines. She diggs very, very deep. And comes up with the goods.

Lynne is awesome...

She does dig deep, whether it's emotion or when she is going crazy. My favourite is still the Corey story line, she excelled in that, but she is great at all the emotional stuff anyway. The scene which sticks in my mind from then is when she was sitting on the beach at night all alone crying rocking back and forth, shaking and scared. It was great acting. I also love it when she is fighting all out for her kids, and when she landed a punch on Angie and on Diana was great viewing.

I hope now the KK stuff is calming down a bit she doesn't go back on the back burner and we continue to see a more of her, as its been great to see her back at the center of the action.

Archived