Irene Appreciation

Guest chatter box

Even if they wanted to show the effects of cancer on a young female like Martha, Leah was more than capable of fulfilling the role. Or even Irene. I promise you, every episode would have me in tears if this had happened to Irene, simply because nothing dramatic or interesting happens to Irene. Like, ever.

I quite agree.Irene would absolute nail this totally because Lynne is a consummate actress. I would be in pieces as well if it was Irene.

Me too, Lynne would have me buying shares in the tissue factory. Just thinking about it and I am starting to well up. It would also be a good excuse to bring back Barry. She would need him more than ever :P

I cant tell you how furious it make me that lesser actresses get all the big story line and all the glory when such talented actors get overlooked all the time. It makes my blood boil.

The KK story lasted about 3 weeks and we are now back to the same old thing of serving up cups of coffee and three lines a week if she is lucky. Its a criminal waste.

A decent emotional story line is what I want to see so that others would see what what I know, and that I would be buying out the tissue shops as well.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OWE- :D Thankyou so much Jamey for the scans.

A rough diamond then a heart of gold, well yes Irene has defentiently showed that, lol

Mother and Daughter look so alike too,

I am a idiot in all the time Lynne has played irene i thought she was a natural sort of redhead..i'll juist go and in a dark place for a while and think how did i miss that :wacko:

OWE- :D Thankyou so much Jamey for the scans.

A rough diamond then a heart of gold, well yes Irene has defentiently showed that, lol

Mother and Daughter look so alike too,

I am a idiot in all the time Lynne has played irene i thought she was a natural sort of redhead..i'll juist go and in a dark place for a while and think how did i miss that :wacko:

I think her natural colour is dark blonde/light brown. She isn't a light blonde. She was brown auburn before the more recent red on Home And Away. The red suits her better than the blonde.

Thanks for the scans, they were interesting. There was a lot of stuff in them I didn't know.

We need more Irene on Home And Away. :D

• 2 months later...

Irene/Lynne was fantastic in the latest episode. I very much enjoyed seeing her tell Kirsty a few home truths. It was well over due. It was nice to see the fiery Irene back, the one who brooks no nonsense. Her scene with Kirsty was very effective.

I loved Irene's explosion last night, it was well overdue!

I'm suspecting another one, on a smaller scale when she finds out what Belle's doing with Aden/Angelo now

We need more Irene scenes, its about time she got her own storyline

Archived