Irene Appreciation

Guest chatter box

^ I couldn't have put it better myself. Lynne is such an amazing actress and her character deserves a lot more than a few scenes in the diner, i agree it is such a waste of talent. Lynne portrays the character of Irene so well, she is so likeable, warm, endearing and you just feel so drawn to her.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I am so pleased that Irene is finally getting her story line even if she is sharing it with

Kirsty and Kane

But so far so good, she is great with little Oliver and the promo's are looking fantastic. The car park scene, I thought she was really crying, I was ready to cry as well.

Yep, ts great, all we need now is Corey, :wub: and Barry of course , to return, and that would be the icing on the cake, and Irene fans could get their fill of great Irene story lines for a change :P

The more of Irene the better, she is one of the best characters in the show :D

My sentiments exactly. I also wish they would bring Barry back as well, but that's a different matter, :lol: Irene is finally getting a decent story line, about time too.

Archived