Guest Foxy

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this is the right place to be asking this but is it all right to use a picture from the Screen Captures and Photos section?And if so, how do you do it?Sorry.I know nothing.

Not sure if you're asking how to make an avatar but if you are and you know what pic you want I can make it for you if you need someone to?

Thanks for the offer(and thanks for your help too, Slade).I've kind of made myself an avatar, I found a photo in the screen captures section and I've cropped it to the right shape.And I'll provide a credit for the person who posted it in the first place.Any rules against that?

Is it ok to use a avatar of Nicole and Freya?

But obviously not of them kissing!

:)

I think Freya makes her debut in the UK

week after next, ie.beginning 23rd-27th February

, so I'd wait until after then.But then, as I said before, I know nothing.

I do think we allow character spoilers, meaning that a new character can be used before they're introduced in the UK, as long as it's not a spoiler situation. I'm pretty sure that's what we usually allow anyway, so I'll give you my permission, and if anyone complains tell them to blame me, and I'll take full responsibility for not knowing how to do my job :P

• 3 months later...

Your av of Simon is fine, unfortunately because people might not recognise him you might get a few questions but it certainly doesn't break any rules. :)

Archived