Guest Foxy

Um...I am wonder if it's okay to use a avatar of Brax and Ricky kissing in Episode 5947 (the episode when they were reunited)? I know it contains spoilers for UK viewers.

Answered your own question there :wink:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Yup - just to be clear, if an avatar shows a storyline not yet seen on UK screens, it should not be used.

Obviously Channel 5 choosing to put the UK so far behind does make that somewhat inconvenient, but we do have a fair amount of UK members who do not wish to see spoilers and that has to be respected.

A generic pic of a character that could be from any episode is fine, but not when it shows a specific plot point.

Surely you've answered your own question again? :lol:

Yeah, yeah! Go ahead! Laugh at me whatever you like! <_< Because I don't care.

Yup - just to be clear, if an avatar shows a storyline not yet seen on UK screens, it should not be used.

Obviously Channel 5 choosing to put the UK so far behind does make that somewhat inconvenient, but we do have a fair amount of UK members who do not wish to see spoilers and that has to be respected.

A generic pic of a character that could be from any episode is fine, but not when it shows a specific plot point.

Ok fine then! Thanks for making it clear! I am so sorry if I didn't meant to annoy you and everyone because of me repeating the question! I promise I won't repeat it again.

Bye!

A little bit over the top I feel, you don't need to take it so personally - you had stated in your original post that it was "a spoiler for UK viewers", as you did last time, so you must have been aware what the answer would be....?

From memory (I can't check now that you've deleted your original post), the scene you want to use airs in the UK next Monday, so it's fine to use it after that. :wink:

Surely you've answered your own question again? :lol:

Yeah, yeah! Go ahead! Laugh at me whatever you like! <_< Because I don't care.

Ok fine then! Thanks for making it clear! I am so sorry if I didn't meant to annoy you and everyone because of me repeating the question! I promise I won't repeat it again.

Bye!

A little bit over the top I feel, you don't need to take it so personally - you had stated in your original post that it was "a spoiler for UK viewers", as you did last time, so you must have been aware what the answer would be....?

From memory (I can't check now that you've deleted your original post), the scene you want to use airs in the UK next Monday, so it's fine to use it after that. :wink:

I am so sorry for what I said to you, Dan F and Light of the Bay. Yes I was a bit over the top and what I said I was out of line. I didn't meant to hurt your feelings. I feel bad about it. I had re-edited my post and deleted out what i had said to you. Sorry again, guys. :(

Archived