Indiana Evans

Guest mitchiev91

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hehe, that picture's great!!!

This thread needs a bump, big time!! I watched the episode when the gang find out about Cassie's illness a few days ago and, as usual, Indiana got me crying again! What is it with this girl?! ;) Sometimes I find Matilda a little too self-centred and whiney, but when it comes to the dramatic emotional stuff she's great. Indiana's a great actress.

Hehe, that picture's great!!!

This thread needs a bump, big time!! I watched the episode when the gang find out about Cassie's illness a few days ago and, as usual, Indiana got me crying again! What is it with this girl?! ;) Sometimes I find Matilda a little too self-centred and whiney, but when it comes to the dramatic emotional stuff she's great. Indiana's a great actress.

^^She did a brilliant job with Matilda finding out about Cassie's illness. It was very realistic and kinda heart breaking. :( I can't say I'm a fan of Matilda's but I'll admit that Indiana is an awesome actress.

She just needs some storylines of her own. Sharni, Mark, Jess and Bobby have all had there own storylines that have allowed them to show off their acting talents (e.g.the HIV storyline, the prison/bullying storyline, the Dom obsession and drag racing/ affair with Amanda. For me Indiana just always seems to be part of other people's storylines or storylines that should be hers always turn into other peoples (e.g.break up with Ric became all about Cassie crashing the car, Beth dying, mainly focused on Kit and Tony, being washed into the sea became all about Lily being paralysed, finding out Dean was gay was all about Dean). The only big storyline she's ever really had was her bullimia and that always tended to be overshadowed by whater ever drama Robbie, Tasha, Martha, Jack, Sally or Kit was having that week.

She has a great talent that's being seriously underused.

Archived