Indiana Evans

Guest mitchiev91

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ She certainly does :D.

I really enjoyed Indi's portrayal of Matilda's 'lost' phase. She can really bring out all the emotions when necessary and really pulls the audience in, I feel. Indi is a fabulous actress and deserves to win a logie IMO!!! :D

I couldn't say it better! :D

She is indeed a wonderful actress and she certainly deserves to win a logie.

I think she is really good in emotional scens. Whenever she cries, I also cry. It looks so real when she cries.

^ She certainly does :D.

I really enjoyed Indi's portrayal of Matilda's 'lost' phase. She can really bring out all the emotions when necessary and really pulls the audience in, I feel. Indi is a fabulous actress and deserves to win a logie IMO!!! :D

I couldn't say it better! :D

She is indeed a wonderful actress and she certainly deserves to win a logie.

I think she is really good in emotional scens. Whenever she cries, I also cry. It looks so real when she cries.

Agree with both of you!! She's great!! :)

Oh and if Mattie is crying I end up crying too!! Its so real!!!

• 2 months later...

I feel this could be Indiana's year in Home and Away in terms of bigger and better storylines. With Sally and Cassie leaving the writers have the chance to give her the screentime she deserves and let her show off the acting talent she really is. She just needs that one 'Big' storyline of her own (not Ric's, Not Tony's, Not Lucas's etc) that's all about her and i think this year she will really be able to shine. :)

A return to bulimia would be great. Well... not great for Mattie, but great for Indiana to act :P

You know what else would be awesome, just for no reason? If Dean came back. Perhaps they could both fall off the wagon together. And Gareth could be there, yelling things at Dean and being all dramatic... and maybe accusing Mattie of encouraging Dean to start drinking again to make herself feel more normal...

Oh and then Geoff could get involved with his Christian charity, wanting to help the fallen ones... and he could team up with Gareth and learn that not *everything* in the Bible needs to be taken so darn literally... which will in turn help him to actually help others with his faith, rather than forcing it on them and shunning them if they refuse to take it. So many lessons to be learned in one in-depth storyline. How nice that would be.

Archived