Indiana Evans

Guest mitchiev91

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like maddie shes the best female character

I agree. She's the only female character i actually like at the moment here in the Uk. Everyone else is either annoying me (Belle, Sally, Kit, Rachel, even Martha and Amanda who i do actually usually like) or just not doing anything (Cassie, Colleen, Leah & Irene).

• 1 month later...

With so many rumours going around that she's going to leave soon, i really hope she doesn't as out of all the teenagers on the show she seems to be the most underused and undervalued. She has so much more potential and could turn into a classic character everyone remebers if they'd give her half the screentime they seem to shower on some of the other female characters on the show (*Martha and Sally*).

Not sure about Australia, but here in the UK i find it annoying that when Matilda does (rarely) get a storyline, the soap magazines never seem to cover it or do any articles about her yet all the other characters storylines are given big write ups. For example Geoff's only been here about a week and yet there are about 6-7 articles already on him. Matilda hasn't had that many in the three years she's been there. :rolleyes:

Us Matilda/Indiana fans need to start a petition to get her the screentime and storylines she deserves!. :)

Archived