Indiana Evans

Guest mitchiev91

I keep hearing that she's really stuck-up and rude, but I find that very hard to believe. shes supported campaigns and charaties, its not something a total cow would do.

It's probably because in a lot of photos she isn't smiling, but i just put that down to the fact not everyone is a smiley person, it doesn't mean their not nice people. From the interviews i've read she seems really nice and down to earth.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe she was a bit stuck-up, when she was younger, but a lot of kids are a bit mean when they're little, but then they grow up and see the error of their ways. Indiana seems real nice now, so even she was stuck-up years ago, she sure isnt now! she seems to love her fans too :D

I agree, she seems a lot better now than when she was first in it. She's got to be one of my favourite characters now and one of the best actresses on the show.

xxx

Yeah, I think that both Indiana and Matilda has grown up since they first turned up in the show.

I agree, she seems a lot better now than when she was first in it. She's got to be one of my favourite characters now and one of the best actresses on the show.

xxx

she is my favourite female cast member in home and away she has growen up alot since she has been on the show as i have just watched some earlier episodes of Matida and shes alott growen up and not the stuck up cow she used to be

We've just had Kim and Rachel's wedding here in the UK (very cheesey) but i have to say Matilda looked gorgeous in the red dress she was wearing and even though she was only in the background of this episode she upstaged the bride and the bridesmaids. She looked fantastic. :wub:

I agree, she seems a lot better now than when she was first in it. She's got to be one of my favourite characters now and one of the best actresses on the show

xxx

she is my favourite female cast member in home and away she has growen up alot since she has been on the show as i have just watched some earlier episodes of Matida and shes alott growen up and not the stuck up cow she used to be

I like Matilda and I think her acting is very good in the show and I think she is very pretty.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived