Indiana Evans

Guest mitchiev91

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I dont think she will be returning anytime soon. She has a new job now, on h2o just add water, as a mermaid!

Her ep of the strip was shown where I live last night, as they had the footy show on when some of the other states had it on. She was great! it was nice to see her playing a different character :)

There is some more news about the third season of h2o and it say's Indiana will have to sing in her new role as Bella! so that will be cool :) I found it funny though that they say she could become a famous singer from it :lol: well maybe! lol but I hope she sticks with acting.

it says:

"Indiana Evans is an extraordinary casting coup, as she is household name in Australia and the U.K, having stared in "Home and Away" for the past five years. the new season of h2o will see her character singing on screen. It could mean the launch of an international music career for the young actress."

Don't think have heard Indiana sing, anyone know if she is any good? Guess she must be ok if they are saying could be start of an international music career!

It was nice watching her literally growing up on H&A. She looked so young in the early episodes, a young girl, then when she left was a young woman.

Don't think have heard Indiana sing, anyone know if she is any good?

here's a vid of her singing the Australian national Anthem, the dare Mattie had to do in the diner lol

I saw the ep of The Strip with Indiana in it. I have it on disk and could do screencaps if anyone is interested.

yeah thanks :)

Archived