Indiana Evans

Guest mitchiev91

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Matilda's storylines are the only thing that interest me at the moment in H&A. The sooner she and Ric are together the better, although i am looking foward to Indiana's acting when Dean finally reveals his secret though.

same i think she's a really good actress and i'm looking forward to seeing her in future story lines i think she handled the burns etc, storyline very well

I think she handled them brilliantly. I wish the magazines in the UK would cover more of her storylines. She has had three major storylines recently and the magazines have hardly said anything about them yet there seems to be articles on Cassie, Amanda, Kim, Robbie, Tasha and Rachel every other week even when their storyline isn't that central. It's about time Matilda got a bit more recognition.

i see what you mean i also think the uk mags should cover aussi shops more often i hardly see anything about them only when people are dieing etc is when they're mentioned pfft, i'm happy that Ric and Mattie are together i wasn't too sure at first but i'm used to it now i hope they both get really good storylines together this year

I hope there is at least one article in the next batch of magazines that mentions Ric and Matilda getting together. Usually they are just crammed into the weekly schedules that are printed in them and not made out to be a big storyline.

I want to see more of Indiana Evans/Matilda Hunter articles as i get bored of reading about characters that i have very little interest in.

mattie hasnt been in it much lately she doesnt really have much of a storyline except being Rics boyfriend :(

lol i think you meant to say girlfriend,but since the uk haven't got to that point it's not a problem for us,saying that i'm sure she will get a great storyline soon and will be doing much more that just being Ric's girlfriend

Archived