Indiana Evans

Guest mitchiev91

You have a great site matticus01. Indiana really stands out from the younger cast members as a well established actress despite being the youngest and Matilda is very three dimensional as she has all different sides to her (sweet, catty, naive, moral, wise etc) that make her one of the most well rounded characters on the show and are very subtle, whereas on other characters these different sides make them look like they have split personalities.

Thanks for visiting my site and i really do try to keep it updated. That is true about Mattie and being 3 dimensional and it does suit her because i dont know if you remember when she first came to be bay she was bratty but at the same time nice and sweet, i loved it when she always swore to rhys in french... :lol:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Indie is a fantastic actor, im glad shes had a few bigger storylines in the last year. Even if she only has a few lines, she always does a grate job delivering them. I remember when she first arrives, her character really irritated me so i didnt pay much attention to her acting skills but she definately has progressed in the last few years-i hope she doesnt leav anytime soon. H&A need all the good actors to stick around1

Yes I am so glad to see Indiana finally getting decent storylines. She is such a great actress and very beautiful. She seems so much more mature than other girls her age, like my sister for example! She is clearly a stand out in the younger cast members on the show.

Yes she is like the only mature girl around her age and she does have respect and I hope she dosn't leave too soon the near furture.

Indiana is such a wonderful actress and in my opinion she has grown so much from when she first started on the show. I hated how she was just a background character to Cassie and I am thrilled that she has finally got her own storylines. Her acting during the bulimia storyline was superb and I think that her and Lucas are meant to be. She is so gorgeous and looks absolutely amazing and natural for her age.

Archived