Indiana Evans

Guest mitchiev91

I think Indianna is a great actress but IMO for looks she doesnt attract me much not like stunning, but thats just my opinion, I think she can be hot at times, but there is other H&A actors who I think are much prettier

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Indianna is a great actress but IMO for looks she doesnt attract me much not like stunning, but thats just my opinion, I think she can be hot at times, but there is other H&A actors who I think are much prettier

omg no way indianna is the hottest thing on home and away

• 2 weeks later...

She deserves so much praise as she is honestly one of the best young actresses in soaps today. Lets hope the show continues to give her big storylines and she doesn't go back to being a background character. I'm fed up of Cassie/Tasha/Martha getting all the good dramatic storylines as Matilda is by far the best character on the show at the moment. :)

She is such a talented young actress and her acting is fantastic!

I love indiana evans as an actress and hope to be working with her some time in the future as i will be becoming an actress...I love Matilda Hunter as a character and i even made a website dedicated to her......... www.Xxmatilda-hunterxX.piczo.com and i try and update it as much as i possibly can. Indiana evans is my idol and i love her hair...it is so beautiful and long and suits her really well and as for her body shape, i am soooooo jealous that i am not like her because she is in good shape and isnt a skinny stick like Cassie is and i really hope they script writers keep up the amazing storylines for Mattie as she deserves to be noticed. :D:P:rolleyes::lol:

You have a great site matticus01. Indiana really stands out from the younger cast members as a well established actress despite being the youngest and Matilda is very three dimensional as she has all different sides to her (sweet, catty, naive, moral, wise etc) that make her one of the most well rounded characters on the show and are very subtle, whereas on other characters these different sides make them look like they have split personalities.

Archived