Indiana Evans

Guest mitchiev91

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

she should! I think she should win a Gold Logie soon!

I spoke to my uncle and he said that he likes Matilda and he thinks that she is such a fantastic actress that she should win a logie. He also thinks that her acting is very good in Home and Away and that she is very pretty.

I think she should be recognised more with awards. I'd also like her and Matilda's storylines to be a bit more central and feature more in the magazines. Every week there is an article on another boring twist to Rachel/Kit/Kim (we all know he'll probably end up with Kit as she has the baby and Summer Bay can't have a single mother, i mean even skanky Gypsy had to have a husband :o ) yet all Matilda's interesting storylines are relegatated to one little line with no pics or anything. It just doesn't seem fair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the UK episode yesterday, she stole the show with her emotional performance after breaking down after opening Beth's birthday present. It was a really strong scene that she made seem effortless to act out.

I loved Indiana's acting in that episode. She was so great. And indeed, it was a really strong scene but she acted that scene very good! I like that about Indiana Evans. She is very great in acting emotional scenes. I esp. liked her acting in the bulimia storyline. There were some great emotional episodes. And I think it's hard to act such an emotional scene, but Indiana did a great job. It looks so real and everytime she cries in an episode I also have to cry. I had that with the bulimia storyline and with the episodes when Beth died. Esp. the episode when it was Beth's funeral. I loved her speech! And I was really crying!

Did you also noticed that since Beth died she always has a storyline? Indiana is one of my favourite actresses and Matilda is also one of my favourite charactars in the show, but since her mum died she always has a storyline. She almost drowned, she was involved with the Lucas/Naomi/Tony storyline, that Rueben guy etcetera. And know she is moving in with Martha. I know she is still dealing with Beth's death, but isn't it time for her to get some rest and let some other charactars have his or her own storyline?

Personally i still think she's really underused. All the storylines she is given are not really her own or are never the main focus or 'big' storyline that's got lots of twists and turns. Instead the focus always seems to be on those around her (Kit, Tony, Ric, Cassie, Sally, Jack, Tony, Lucas) and she's given a couple of scenes but mainly in the background of most storylines. Even the whole Reuben thing wasn't that great as it didn't give her the chance to do that much before it was resolved and everthing's fine again. Sometimes Matilda can go for weeks (sometimes months) without a mention in spoilers or forthcoming plopts yet the likes of Kim, Rachel, Kit, Jack, Martha, Sally, Belle and Cassie can't seem to go a week without a big drama that focuses on them. Matilda in my opinion needs loads more storylines as her potential is just going to waste.

Archived