A Girl Like Me

Guest loobieloo

This is the first fic I read and it's really good. The writing is good and you keep up the suspense. The only thing I didn't think was quite right was Beth's reaction to Martha...I don't think she would have reacted quite so badly or harshly towards Martha....but still, I guess you never know!

I'm curious...has this Paul been in any episodes of H&A or is he totally fictional?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul is completely fictional.

Sorry if that bit wasn't good but she reacted like that because she was worried about Matilda and was looking for someone to blame. As Martha was there at the time of Mattie's "fall" Beth saw her as the one responsible instead of in fact it being Mattie.

Sorry again if it was unrealistic.

Aah sorry, I've just re-read and realised that Beth was aware of the fall... I was thinking that all she knew was that Mattie was upset and running away...

You really should stop worrying all the time and making out it's rubbish after every chapter... all good writers have good and bad days and you learn through experience and friendly criticism. It can take years to perfect style. What I said wasn't meant to imply your story was rubbish, i was just confused at that point and thought it perhaps wasn't in Beth's true nature to react like that - but you're right, if she knew about the fall/accident then she would have every right to over-react! :)

Be confident! It's a great story and really well written!

• 2 weeks later...

Heyloooo everyone, Im really sorry I havent updated in ages but Ive been overloaded with coursework :(

And I have me work expirience for the next two weeks so more should be up after that! :)

If I do manage to write more before it wont be alot, so sorry, school comes first :P

• 2 weeks later...

Right! Miss loobieloo, I have decided that I will do the duty of telling you to.....

Update now!!

Like come one your last update 24th of august, I'm lazy but not that lazy :P :P

I'm eating yogurt! and this is my 666 post! spooky! your now cursed. Well done you!

*sweet voice* update please.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.................! :(

I HATE PAUL SOOOOOO MUCH HE SHOULD BE EXPOSED AND WHO BETTER TO DO IT THAN MARTHA :rolleyes: ..........your a really good writer and i cant wait to read more, hope Mattie can get through this and as for Paul *grabs a knife and chases after him* :angry:

Archived