A Girl Like Me

Guest loobieloo

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read it all, great fic!

Hehe, so did I, and as you eventually commented in my fic, I will comment in here :P That was brilliant, all of it, and as you said that you're not doing anything for the next 24 hours I expect another........hmmm........another certain amount of chapters, can't decided how many at the moment, but I expect alot. So you better get writing missy, and post them soon, like before I end up going to sleep.

Once again that was brilliant and I update an update in the next hour, okay, that may be pushing it, so I will say two hours :P, oh, I'll just say ASAP, in the next 24 hours lol.

Great writing hun,

Em xx

Chapter 13

“Mattie, What’s up?” I ask as I give her a hug.

“I….I…..There’s something I need to tell you Martha”

“Here sit down” I knew ushering her to the couch was the best thing to do, she looked as if her legs were about to cave in anyway.

“You know you can tell me anything Mattie” I reassure her.

Matties POV

Martha keeps telling me that I can trust her to tell her anything but I already know that. Its not that I don’t trust her, that’s not why I can’t tell her. Its just that every time I try to say it to her I can’t, the words just stick like superglue to my throat and no matter how hard I try I cant seem to get them out.

Martha looks at me, encourages me with my news but I can’t say it. One last try. I take a deep breath, here goes…….

“Martha…”

“Yes… go on Mattie, don’t be scared.”

“I…..I’m pregnant.”

Marthas POV

“W…What?!” I gasped not wanting to believe what I had jus heard. “But….. Mattie are you sure?”

I watched as she hung her head low, feeling embarrassed and ashamed. “Yes” she whispered as a solitary tear rolled down her innocent cheek.

How could all this be happening to her? why is life so unfair?

“So” I paused, trying to pick the right words “How far-“

“4 months” She cried interrupting my question, “Martha what am I going to do? You can already tell if you look”.

As she lifted her top, she was right I could tell. Her stomach was only slightly rounded but I knew it wouldn’t stay like that for long.

Mattie’s POV

I could see the shock on her face as she saw my tummy. I feel so…so disgusted in myself. Looking at it makes me want to throw up. The thought of this, this thing growing inside me , living off me like a parasite makes me physically sick.

Please review x

Archived