Guest loobieloo

Story Title: A Girl Like Me

Type of story: long fic

Main Characters: Matilda, some Martha

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Mixture

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: V/D SC L

Summary: Briefly summarise your story Matilda has moved to the bay with her family and her life is going great. will an unexpected visitor ruin her paradise? Mainly just Matilda and her thoughts. I cant remember if she liked the Sutherland family or not so I have decided she didn’t. :D

Introduction/Chapter 1

I can’t believe how much my life has changed since I moved to Summer Bay.

When I had first arrived, I was literally thrown into the Sutherland family which I hated. I remember wondering why my mum would want us to live with such horrible people.

It only got worse when my mum got married to Rhys and at that point I was sure my life was completely over. I think that the day they split up was the happiest day of my life, well one of them, because it was shortly after that that I met the person who I knew was right for me, the person hat I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, my one and only love Lucas.

When I remember that day now it still makes me laugh, thinking about how shy I was to even talk to him! I’m sure if mum hadn’t of insisted that I go and introduce myself to him we wouldn’t be where we are today.

He moved here with his dad and his brother and they completed our family, they filled the emptiness that had been there for some time.

Since Rhys was the first person my mum had even dated since my dad died I thought that I would feel the same about all of my mums boyfriends, but with Tony it was different. I felt happy to welcome him into our home, he just seemed to fit so well that it would have been hard not to.

Me and Lucas didn’t have the smoothest of beginnings though. I had always felt too shy to talk to him and he felt the same towards me. We both knew that we wanted to talk to each other and be friends but we were both scared of the other ones rejection. I’m sure that if mum and Tony hadn’t gotten together, it would have took a lot longer for me and Lucas to get close.

Recently, Tony and Lucas have moved into our house with us, which I love. I get to spend as much time with Lucas as I want and I am so happy. The best thing though is that we get a bedroom next door to each other!

And that brings me to where I am now. Sitting on the beach, reminiscing and in deep thought. I often find myself wondering what life would have been like if dad hadn’t died and we hadn’t moved to Summer bay, the only thing I know for certain in all of this is that I am truly happy for the first time in my life and i know that my life is going to turn out just the way I’ve always dreamed for it to.

I stood up and started walking up the beach to the cliffs, the sea breeze running through my hair. I had started to feel cold a while ago but I couldn’t be bothered to go back home just yet.

As I walked along the top of the biggest cliff I felt someone creep up behind me and put their hands over my eyes, “Ok Luke I know its you! You best not let me fall off the edge” I laughed assuming it was Lucas who was there but it wasn’t his voice that replied, “I’m not who you think I am”, the mans gruff voice sent a shiver down my spine. “Let go of me” I struggled trying to get away but he now had a firm grip on my arm. I was helpless and terrified. “What do you want? I don’t have any money or anything valuable on me” I didn’t know what he wanted or what to say. As he took his hand off my eyes I turned around to face him and couldn’t believe who it was , “What are you doing here?” I was confused,

“Don’t worry princess, if you do all I ask you will be fine” the tone of his voice scared me even more, “No way, there’s no way I am going to do anything you want, I – “

“- Just get down” He shouted at me forcing me to the floor. I tried to shout but he had his hand over my mouth. His other hand was travelling down my body as my tears escaped and flowed down my face.

Please Read and Review x

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok heres chapter 2

Just to say some people may find the matierial in this chapter offensive and it may not be suitable for younger readers!

Chapter 2

I pleaded with him to stop and to not do what I knew was coming. You’d think I’d be used to this happening by now after so many times, but every time I see his face, I feel the same fear, the same heartbreak, the same anger.

I was helpless to what he was doing to me and all I wanted to do was run home and see Lucas. I wanted to be in his embrace, the only place I truly felt save in my world of despair.

He was lying on top of me, crushing me. I could hardly breathe under the weight of him but he wasn’t bothered. All he cared about was getting what he came for from me and he knew that I couldn’t stop him no matter how hard I tried. He whispered in my ear as he completed his inhuman act. Those words that were to haunt me for the rest of my life. The same words he said every time he did this to me. I knew that I would never escape them. I could feel his face rubbing against mine, his hot breath on my cheek and I just wanted to scream. “This is our secret Mattie, you know that you like it really it’s just a bit of fun. You can’t tell anyone either can you princess, even if you did they would hate you. They would know what we have done and know that it was your fault in the first place, its you who caused me to have to do this”.

He was lying on top of me, crushing me. I could hardly breathe under the weight of him but he wasn’t bothered. All he cared about was getting what he came for from me and he knew that I couldn’t stop him no matter how hard I tried. He whispered in my ear as he completed his inhuman act. Those words that were to haunt me for the rest of my life. The same words he said every time he did this to me. I knew that I would never escape them. I could feel his face rubbing against mine, his hot breath on my cheek and I just wanted to scream. “This is our secret Mattie, you know that you like it really it’s just a bit of fun. You can’t tell anyone either can you princess, even if you did they would hate you. They would know what we have done and know that it was your fault in the first place, its you who caused me to have to do this”.

When he had finally finished and stood up next to me I gasped for breath. He started to talk to me but I didn’t listen, I started to run, I didn’t know where I was going but anywhere was better than with him. As I reached the beach I could feel the tears stinging my eyes and my vision went blurry, I stood still for a while before collapsing into the sand, wishing that the nightmare would soon be over. My paradise was now ruined.

As I sobbed, I realised that the sky around me was gradually becoming darker and I knew if I didn’t go home soon mum would be worried about me. I stood up, drying my cheeks from the many tears I had cried. I didn’t want my mum to see me like this. How could I tell her the truth about what had just happened? The more I thought about it the more I questioned myself about what Paul had said. He was right, it was my fault, it must have been, no one would want to do something so degrading to another person without having a reason for it. The only thing I was desperate to know was what was it that made him hate me so much. What had I done that was so bad?

As soon as I walked into the house I noticed Lucas waiting for me. “Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you all day” he asked but I couldn’t think of anything to tell him. “I’m tiered, I might just go to bed” As I said it I walked straight past Lucas and to my bedroom. He followed me, looking concerned but I shut the door in his face. I couldn’t face having to make up excuses for him right now. I felt physically and emotionally drained, I wanted to sleep and never wake up, I wanted to stay in a dream forever because in my dreams Paul never existed.

Please read and review, even if you think its absolutely rubbish I would like to know what you think x :D

Archived