Forbidden Lust

Guest ~Natasha~

I'm proud of myself, 15 parts in 3 days. :D xxx

Forbidden Lust

Part: 15

Everything goes silent, but that said it all for Martha. She knew how he felt but she had one more question to ask him. "Do you still love me?"

"Yes!" He says immediately. "You, more than anyone else in this whole wide world"

"Oooh lucky me" She replies sarcastically. "If only I could jump up, hug you and tell you everything's going to be fine from now on, knowing you have feelings for Tasha"

"It's not funny" He says, with his serious face.

"Who's laughing?" She asks cleverly.

--------------------

"I just heard about Martha, is she okay?" Robbie asks as he returns home after Matilda was found. "What happened?"

"She nearly drowned" Tasha replies looking really guilty. "She's stable, Jack said"

"That's good" He smiles. "Shall we go and see her?"

"Er..." Tasha tries to think of an excuse, "A hospital is no place for a newborn baby"

--------------------

"What about Tasha?" Jack asks, trying to break the awful silence. "Are you going to tell Robbie?"

"I haven't decided yet" She replies. "On one hand if I do tell him it would break his heart and think of the baby's future, and on the other if I don't tell him it would be like telling you that everything's okay again and it's really not Jack!"

"I know! I've messed everything up" Jack storms out of her private hospital room and kicks one of the chairs near the corner of the room.

--------------------

"Robbie, I've got something to tell you... Sit down..."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. ^_^ xxx

Forbidden Lust

Part: 16

"Is she talking to you yet?" Beth asks as soon as she sees Lucas walk out of Matilda's room, Lucas shakes his head and Beth looks at him like he had done something wrong. "I don't know why she's acting like this Tony, I really don't"

"People deal with grief in different ways" He replies, shrugging his shoulders at Lucas when Beth couldn't see him.

--------------------

"I've decided I'm not going to tell her" She explains to Jack, "But that doesn't mean that I hate you and Tasha any less!" Jack just nods and walks back out again thinking 'I've blown it'.

--------------------

"Sure, what do you want to tell me Tash?" Robbie asks while rocking Sarah to sleep. "Actually, can't it wait until I've put her down?" Before she could answer him, he disappears into their bedroom, but returns a few seconds later. "So what do you want to tell me, it sounded serious"

"It isn't serious, far from it but I've still got to tell you" Tasha looks down to the floor so she doesn't have to look Robbie in the eye.

"Come on Tash" Robbie says, impatiently.

"I kissed Jack...!" Robbie just laughs at what she has just told him, "But I pulled away..."

"You aren't serious?!" Robbie rushes out of the house, Tasha not being able to follow him so she rushes to the phone and calls Jack.

--------------------

"Is it Tasha?" Martha asks Jack, who was in Martha's hospital like a yo-yo. "Oh what a surprise!" She shouts at him when she sees the caller ID. "Go on, you go outside and take her call"

"No, I love you too much to do that" He chooses to ignore the call- Big mistake!

--------------------

"Jack, pick up!" But he had ignored all of her calls and now had even switched his phone off. "No!"

--------------------

Martha was now asleep and Jack was walking around her room nervously, suddenly he saw a shadow- It was Robbie and he didn't look very happy...

Great chapter, I have my Jackness back (YAY)so I don't want Robbie to hurt Jack but he does deserve some verbal abuse of Robbie.

Please update soon like now :P looking forward to when ever you update *hint* I really really like this story lol your a fab writer and I'm hooked on this story. :D

OMG this is amazing i never fought i say it but JACK you stupid idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feel so sorry for Martha!!!!!!!!!!!1

keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I tried to tell you the other day becky!

Archived