Forbidden Lust

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this fic sooo much. I hate Jack. I hate Tasha. Unfortunately, as much as it pains me to read it, i will continue. Only because i want Martha to yell at Jack and hit him and make him pay for what he just did. And i was Tasha to get lost and never come back. Poor Martha and Poor Robbie.

Please update soon

I havn't finished reading the chapter yet but i just had to write this while it's fresh in my head.

Jack says while placing a big pink basket next to Tasha, who was feeding the un-named baby.

You nearly gave me a friggen heat attack with this line! And then i read..

"You and Martha?" She says giggling and putting the bottle down.

And i relaxed a bit more. *sighs* Going back to reading.

EDIT: Well i just succumbed to that heart attack. Although the sotryline is over here can i just say how much it still disgusts me to have the word 'passionately' used to describe them. I'm sorry but i don't hate Tasha in this fic (very suprising) i hate Jack. Martha should make him wish he never regained his hearing when she's through with him. And you know what else? I hope she hooks up with Kim, he seems to actually care about her in a way that Jack is doign for Tasha and then i hope Jack finds out and it kills him :D I should shut up, lol. Great writing, please update soon.

A very short part. ;) xxx

Forbidden Lust

Part: 8

"This is wrong Jack" Tasha explained while pulling away from the kiss. "You better go"

"I'm sorry" Jack leaves as they both look really guilty.

--------------------

"I think you should talk to Jack" Kim explains, "Or I could if you wanted me to"

"No, thanks but I think I should" Martha gets up and starts walking out, "Thanks so much, Kim"

"Its okay" He smiles, "And if I'm honest, I still have nightmares about it all too"

--------------------

A few hours later, Jack was walking along the beach. He was thinking about everything with Tasha and he felt really guilty about it all. Should he tell Martha or should he keep it to himself? Are things going to be really awkward with Tasha now, so Martha might get suspicious?

--------------------

Later that night, Jack arrived home to find all his friends horrendously drunk. He guessed why when he found a banner on the wall that said 'Happy Birthday Dan' in the corner. He was confused because he didn't know that the party was going to be held there.

But while the alcohol was there, on the table... It was calling out to him. He took one of the bottles of vodka and went into his room to drown his sorrows.

^^ Me Neither I thought Jack was a nice man but he thinking with his pants

-Sigh-Men-Sigh-.

I've lost my Jackness :( Me not liking Jack hes a jerk poor Martha and Robbie.

Urghh Tasha can go away! (could have used a stronger word).

Great writing on both chapters Natasha!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter hopefully Martha can kick Jack out! :)

Buuuuut... Imagine what would have happened if Tasha didn't stop them. :P

Forbidden Lust

Part: 9

"You're pregnant?" Cassie exclaimed, "Well I kind of did guess because I doubt you would have gotten that big without a baby inside you" Ric just stood next to Cassie with his mouth wide open. "How does Lucas feel about it?"

"He says he's fine, but you can just tell that he isn't ready and he's as scared as I am" Matilda sighs but her eyes light up again when she sees Lucas walking towards them.

"Ooh here comes the father to be" Cassie says smiling at him. "So Lucas, how does it feel to know that in a few months, you'll be a Dad?" Cassie asks while holding her hand up to his face to look like a microphone.

"I've got to go" Lucas starts running off, with the word 'Dad' going round and round in his head.

--------------------

"Wheres Jack?" Martha asks the very drunk Kim, who points towards his bedroom. "Thanks" She walks into his bedroom, taking a deep breath but she is shocked at what she finds.

--------------------

"So Sarah Louise Hunter it is then?" Robbie asks while picking her up.

"Yeah" Tasha smiles, but her mind was obviously busy thinking about something, someone else. "I might just go to bed, you'll make sure she does soon Rob?"

"Yeah, night" He gets up and kisses his wife, but she cringes and feels uncomfortable. "I'll get her to sleep okay, don't you worry"

--------------------

"Jack wake up" Martha repeats while shaking the passed out Jack, he finally comes round and immediately vomits all over the floor next to the bed. Martha walks out the room.

"Martha! Where are you going?" Jack tries to get up but collapses back onto the bed. "I love you! Don't leave me"

"I'm getting stain remover to clean up that mess, because you obviously can't" Martha shouts at her husband. "I needed to talk to you tonight but as usual, that isn't going to happen because you're either to busy, not here and here is a new one- too drunk!" She says still shouting as she's cleaning the floor.

"I didn't mean it Martha" Jack admits. Martha stands up and looks really shocked.

"Didn't mean what?" But before she could finish her sentence, Jack had ran into the bathroom. She was thinking two things-

1. At least he made it that time

&

2. What did he do that he 'didn't mean'?

Archived