Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone. ^_^

A quite short part. :wink: xxx

Forbidden Lust

Part: 12

They had all just finished eating their dinner and were now relaxing on the sofa. The boys had football on the Tv and the girls just had to listen at them shouting at the ref and laughing. Martha was holding baby Sarah and Jack was cooing over her when he wasn't busy watching the football.

Robbie receives a phone call to say that Matilda has still not come home, he rushes off after thanking Jack and Martha for the meal.

"She needs changing" Tasha says while taking Sarah off Martha.

"I'll do it" Martha replies, very strangely.

"Okay, if your sure" Tasha stares at Martha weirdly as she takes Sarah and the changing bag into the bedroom.

"So I guess you didn't tell her about what happened?" Tasha asks Jack, while he just looks angry about the fact that they managed to get through the night without talking about it and now...

"No I didn't, it would break her heart... And Robbie's" Tasha nods in agreement.

"So we'll just pretend that nothing happened so no one gets hurt"

"Yeah exactly" Martha brings baby Sarah back into the lounge. Jack smiles at her but by her face expression, Jack could tell that she had heard everything.

I think this is going to be another short part. :wink: xxx

Forbidden Lust

Part: 13

"Martha... Let me explain" But before he could finish what he was saying, Martha had run off crying. "Great! Well done Jack" He shouts to himself.

--------------------

"Thank god your home" Lucas tells Matilda who was lying in her bed. "What do you remember about last night?" He asks her.

"Nothing! Alright" She screams back at him.

"Because I don't remember that much either" He admits. "I remember you taking drugs, having your tongue down some random guy’s throat, then pulling away and throwing up on his shoes"

"What? I don't remember that"

"Yeah well, I wonder why" He sits closer to her. "Mattie, what’s happened to you lately?"

"Nothing!"

--------------------

Martha is walking along the beach, the sun was just about going down and she was watching. She kept wondering 'Why would he do that, with her best friend of all people?' She though to herself 'What was the point to her life anymore?' At that point she ran towards the water and didn't turn back, she wanted to drown.

I was going to post the next part tomorrow but I've decided to post now because it was such a mean cliff-hanger. :P

Forbidden Lust

Part: 14

"MARTHA!" Kim notices her, struggling to keep her head above the water. Without thinking he rushes in to save her, he drags her out and onto the golden sand and keeps trying to revive her with chest compressions and mouth to mouth. "Come on Martha!" She finally breathes on her own again and Kim goes with her to the hospital.

"This is Martha Holden, 19 years old..." He goes on, describing her condition and what happened to her. "She's stopped breathing again" Her machine starts to beep really loudly and they shock her until she finally comes round again. Kim is in the waiting area, calling Jack who was shocked at what he was hearing. So was Kim when Jack admitted why she turned to suicide in the first place.

Jack finally arrives and runs in to see Martha, who was not at all pleased to see him. "I'm so sorry Martha, I didn't mean for any of this to happen" He repeats, waiting for Martha to say something back. She removes her breathing mask.

"This is all your fault, what you and my 'so called' best mate" She puts her breathing mask back on when she struggles to get her breath again.

"I wouldn't have minded as much if you actually told me" She continues. "But that conversation that I overheard between you and Tasha, shocked me so much that I realised that you don't care for me like you used to"

"Martha! That's not..."

"And all that time that we spent apart, you were always with her!" She rubs away the tears in her eyes. "Because you would rather spend time with her than me"

"No I..."

"I thought it was all normal, you were friends that got close during the crash" Jack tries to hold her hand but she pulls it away. "But I didn't you realise you felt like that towards her"

"I don't..."

"Now that's not true" She laughs, trying to cover her pain. "I heard your conversation with her Jack, I think I need to set you an alarm because you need a wake up call!"

"I don't want to talk about this any..."

"Oh okay, whatever you want Jack" She coughs and then carries on. "Its usually what you want, isn't it?"

"No, I want..."

"So what do you want to talk about Jack?" She asks him. "Was she a better kisser than me?"

"What...?"

"Did you sleep with her?" It was like a game of twenty questions in her room. Jack shakes his head but still looks as guilty as he did before. "Did you sleep with her?!" She repeats, sounding more angry by the second.

"No...!"

"Well at least that's one thing" She turns away and looks at the wall. "Do you still have feelings for her?"

Archived