Forbidden Lust

Guest ~Natasha~

Buuuuut... Imagine what would have happened if Tasha didn't stop them

If Tasha hadn't I would have!! Credit to Tasha she did the right thing for once!

Martha should have left him to clean his own vomit up!!

post more soon please. Your a fab writer.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe. :P

Forbidden Lust

Part: 10

"JACK! Come on, you've been in there for half an hour" Martha shouts while banging on the bathroom door. "And I hope you've sobered up by the time you have finished throwing up" She hears the toilet flush and he finally comes back out and into the bedroom. "So, what did you do that you 'didn't mean'?" She asks, hoping for an answer this time.

"I.. Love you Martha" Jack replied, obviously he was still totally out of it because when he went to hug her, he missed and fell face first onto the bed. Martha looked really angrily at him.

"Tell me Jack" She says, obviously losing her patience with him.

"I.. Er..."

--------------------

"Lucas, why did you rush off like that?" Matilda asks him after finally tracking him down on the beach. "Actually can we go inside? The sea is making me feel nauseous" They walk down the beach to the diner without saying a single word to each other, but then Matilda stops and starts to feel really dizzy...

"Mattie, are you okay?" Lucas asks her, and then she clutches her stomach and screams really loudly. "Matilda! HELP ME!"

--------------------

"Your sorry you got drunk, is that it? You've been drunk before" This was said, several hours after Jack passing out again after trying to tell her the first time. He was going to tell her about Tasha but it would have broken her heart, and Robbie's. Jack was now very much sober, and feeling the effects of a really bad hangover.

"And I'm also sorry about not being here very much for the past fortnight" Jack explains, Martha hugs him and tells him that everything was going to be alright.

She then opened up to him and explained about her nightmares about the explosion and crash. Jack reassures her that he'll always be there for her, no matter what.

I'm mad at Jack!! He's making things a millon times worse by lieing. He should be a man and tell his wife!

Great writing love the story! Post more soon please.

BTW- Even though Tasha is in your av I still think its really cute :)

Forbidden Lust

Part: 11

Another month had gone by, Matilda's baby had died and no one knows why. She didn't say another thing about it though and was silent for a week. She then started going out and getting drunk every night with her school friends, she didn't listen to Lucas who pleaded with her to come home every night.

She was dancing with a really good looking guy who was all over her, Lucas just stood in the corner watching them. There was nothing he could do anymore, she was out of control.

He then saw him give her something, it looked like some kind of drug but he didn't know what from the distance he was standing. He rushes towards Matilda to stop her, but it was too late.

--------------------

In that month, for Martha and Jack it brought mostly happiness and joy and all things good. Jack had cut down on his work so he could spend as much time as possible with his wife of two months. They hadn't done much though, although they did spent a lot of time in their bedroom.

"Morning gorgeous" Martha smiles and kisses him, his eyes shoot open and he smiles as well.

"So what's the plan for today?" Jack asks, Martha just winks at him cheekily and giggles.

"But no, we've got Tasha and Robbie coming around for dinner later" Martha gets up to get dressed, Jack sighs and jumps back into bed.

--------------------

"Tony, where are they?!" Beth screams frantically, Tony keeps trying to reassure her that they'll be fine although he was scared as well.

--------------------

Lucas wakes up, in a skip. The one near the diner to be exact, he had no idea how he ended up there but his memory of last night was very blurry. He remembers drinking only water so he had no idea why he felt so bad.

--------------------

Matilda wakes up, in a worse state than Lucas. She was lay in a bed that didn't belong to her or anyone that she knew. She had absolutely no memory of last night at all.

"Matilda!" She saw a blurry figure above her; she couldn't make out who it was. They moved closer and it was revealed to be that 'really good looking guy' from last night. "How are you feeling?"

"Terrible, what happened last night?" She rubs her eyes but that doesn't help her vision very much.

"Nothing" He sits on the bed, next to her. "Well you did get a bit drunk so I put you in my bed, I slept on the sofa"

"Oh, I don't remember" She replies, he smiles to himself thinking 'She doesn't suspect a thing!'

Archived