Forbidden Lust

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Why would you do that Jack Why?

Omg please dont let him and Martha split up

there made for each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story tho cant wait oto read more!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Prepares to get killed :rolleyes: *

This part is rather short. :P xxx

Forbidden Lust

Part: 4

"Its alright, I'm only back to get my laptop which I somehow forgot" Tasha and Jack both stare at him, both looking as guilty as the other. "Hope I didn't interrupt anything" He jokes, then walks out again. Their guilty faces soon turn to smiles again after he goes though.

"So we better finished that final wall" Jack says, again avoiding any talk of 'what just happened?' from Tasha. Half way through painting the last wall, Tasha suddenly drops her paintbrush and clutches her stomach. "Tasha! TASHA! Whats wrong?" He rushes over to her.

"Jack, I think I'm in labour" She looks really worried and Jack just looks at her clueless.

--------------------

"Rachel, please tell us Whats wrong" Beth pleads with her as she walks back into the Matilda's room.

"I think I should talk to you all together, if that’s okay Matilda?" Rachel asks her but Matilda just turns around to face the wall.

"I killed it" She admits to everyone but they all look unconvinced.

"So you know your pregnant?" Rachel asks. "Matilda, you haven't killed it" she tells her but looking a bit concerned.

"I fell, I've killed it" She repeats over and over again, refusing to hear otherwise.

"Matilda your baby is fine" Rachel says, then leaves the room.

"See everything’s fine Mattie" Lucas tells her as he sits on the bed beside her. Beth and Tony look disappointed and Lucas notices this.

"Dad did you want the baby to die?" Lucas asks him confused.

"We just think you're both too young to be having sex, let alone have a baby to look after and care for" Beth says angrily. "Tony we're going" Beth drags Tony back home and Matilda still isn't talking to anyone.

:o JACK YOU FOOL!!!

Why did you do that to me Martha????? Why??And with Tasha? Jack is sooo not my favourite anymore *stamps feet*. YAY!! Robbie interuppted them! Go Robbie. Hit Jack and dump Tasha.

Martha can dump Jack now :o Can't believe i said that but she deserves better, Jack needs a brain transplant.

Looking forward to next chapter :)

I was soo eager to show my digust in Jack I didnt realise you posted chap 4! oops :blush: Sorry lol well just read it.

Tasha, Tasha,Tasha always has to be the centre of attention lol Robbie how could have you not seen it!? I had horrible pictures just reading it how could he not have? :[

Yay the baby is ok :] - I mean matties.

Looking forward to chapter 5!

"Martha can dump Jack now :o Can't believe i said that but she deserves better"

Sian why would you say that!!??????

We will have to have a serious Chat now LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Not but Natasha You are doing a amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

xxxxxx

"Martha can dump Jack now :o Can't believe i said that but she deserves better"

Sian why would you say that!!??????

We will have to have a serious Chat now LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Not but Natasha You are doing a amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

xxxxxx

I felt it was my duty to say that I was just saying what everyone was thinking! (or I was anyway) lol

Natasha I completely agree with Becky your doing an fantastic job!!!!!

Thanks everyone. ^_^

This part is written a little diferently to the others. :wink: xxx

Forbidden Lust

Part: 5

Matilda was allowed home after a few days in hospital. Beth still wasn't talking to her daughter and she was speaking to Beth either. Tony was made to do what Beth says although he didn't know how he felt about the whole situation himself. Beth just couldn't believe her daughter would get drunk on purpose and have sex with her boyfriend who she happened to live with. She thought she had changed a lot, getting pregnant at fifteen was not something she planned to do a few years ago or now but it happened.

Matilda and Lucas were in Lucas's bedroom talking about everything. Beth was listening in, even after Tony warned her not to because they would find out... And they had. So Matilda started to talk about baby names and how great their life would be after the baby is born, even though she knew she was lying.

Matilda, Lucas and even Tony were shocked at Beth's next suggestion; it was that her and Tony would look after the baby after it was born. Matilda was horrified that she would even suggest it and was now even more determined to go through with what she had told them.

--------------------

Tasha had become really frightened, so had Jack. Jack had asked Tasha what she wanted him to do, she kept saying to him 'Don't ever leave me' but that left him in a strange situation because he had no signal on his phone to call for help. He had two options- Run and not turn back or deliver baby which was coming now, whether they liked it or not!

"Tasha I can't do this" Jack admitted, even though it was too late. They were alone, Tasha wasn't going anywhere in a hurry and there was no one around to help him. Tasha was crying loads because she was really scared, even though Jack had told her not to push she couldn't help it any longer. The head was out and she was struggling to catch her breath, but Jack kept her going by cuddling her until the baby was finally out.

Tasha hugged him because she was so relieved and thankful that he was there, she also told him that he could go and call for help now after he had brought back some towels to wrap the newborn in.

AWWWWW this is great

But now Jack and Trasha have another bond!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But its amazing you doing a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived