Forbidden Lust

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry people, only one part today. :(

Forbidden Lust

Part: 17

"You not going out tonight?" Lucas asks Matilda, surprised. "Now is usually the start of the hour when you start getting ready" Matilda didn't turn around to face him, but Lucas could hear snivelling sounds so he knew she was upset. "Mattie, what's happened?" He asks her while he walks to the opposite side of her room so he could see her. Matilda doesn't reply, just breaks down in front of him. "Mattie!"

"Remember the other night? When you got drugged and I think I did as well, and remember that guy..." She pauses for a few seconds. "I think..."

"What Matilda?" Lucas asks, looking really scared.

"I think he raped me....!"

--------------------

"Look Robbie, Martha doesn't need this" Jack says but Robbie doesn't move, he just gives him death stares.

"Yes I do!" Martha interrupts. "This is just what I need"

"You said you wouldn't tell him"

"How the hell could I have told him, Jack? You've been here the whole time unfortunately" Robbie looks at Martha shocked.

"You mean all three of you were going to keep this from me?" Robbie sits down in the corner of the room, on a chair. "This just keeps on getting better and better"

"Doesn't it just" Martha says to Robbie. "Well go on Jack; tell Robbie the excuses you told me"

--------------------

"Are you sure?" Lucas replies, shocked. "You were pretty much out of it"

"You think I would tell you if I wasn't sure!"

"So you remember...?"

"This morning, I was getting up and I noticed these" She gets up and lifts up her a top a little so he could see the bruises on her stomach. Lucas looks at her, speechless...

Archived