Forbidden Lust

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes:

Forbidden Lust

Part: 6

"Tash!" Robbie rushes over to his wife in hospital, the baby was in a small cot next to her and Jack was stood in the corner of the room. Robbie hugs her really tightly before staring at the baby and smiling. Tasha looked really relieved at the sight of it all because she was afraid of how Robbie was going to react once it was born.

"At the risk of sounding really stupid here" Robbie continues, "Is it a boy or a girl?" He asks while picking the baby up.

"It's a girl" Jack interrupts. "I better be going" he smiles at Tasha, who gets up out of the bed and hugs him then kisses him on the cheek.

"Thanks so much for today" She lets go of him, "I don't know what I would have done without you" Robbie looks on at them both with jealously is his face expression. When Jack leaves, Tasha gets back into her bed and Robbie sits next to her on it.

"Good thing Jack was there when he was, hey?" Robbie says. "Why didn't you call me earlier?"

"Jack's phone had no signal, we did try" She kisses Robbie on the lips, "I'm sorry Rob, so sorry" but not just about that.

--------------------

"I've just spoken to Robbie" Martha smiled as Jack walked in, "Did you really deliver Tasha's baby?" Martha then laughs really loudly. "I guess it's great experience for when we have children"

"No way am I doing that again" He shakes his head at Martha, "But yeah, we should have children"

"But not for a while?" Martha asks, hoping for a certain answer.

"No not yet, obviously" He replies, Martha turns away and looks really upset.

I just caught up and i need to slap Jack, really, really hard! :angry: And Tasha.... Let me at her! :angry: God they were about to kiss and they didn't even think it was wrong, and then they smile at each other again when Robbie is gone again! Is it just me or is Jack being quite cold towards Martha? *gets beating stick* I'm not even going to comment on the birth.

But you're writing is great Natasha, please update soon. (and i hops Robbie and Martha reeeeally give them heaps when they find out!)

Hold on, did i miss read this or did Jack and Tasha kiss and Robbie walked in?? And now everything just seems to be fine with Robbie.

They nearly did and Robbie walked in but didn't notice. ^_^

And I was thinking about Martha being pregnant but then all my female characters would be pregnant (Or just given birth).

And there is no Matilda/Lucas in this part (Or previous one)

Forbidden Lust

Part: 7

A week later Martha walks into the diner and looks around, she obviously didn't find who she was looking for and starts walking out again. She then bangs into Kim on her way out. "Hey" He says to her, but then he sees that Martha has tears in her eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?" He sits her down on the closest table.

"Nothing" She replies adamantly.

"You couldn't fool me when we were lost and you definitely can't now" Kim says while putting his arm on her shoulder. "Tell me"

"It's Jack, we've been married just over a month but he's never there" She rubs her eyes, but then breaks down again. "I haven't told anyone this, but I have nightmares every night about the explosion and the crash" Kim then sits next to her and hugs her. "But he's never there anymore"

--------------------

"Hey, this is from me and Martha" Jack says while placing a big pink basket next to Tasha, who was feeding the un-named baby.

"You and Martha?" She says giggling and putting the bottle down.

"Okay, Martha" He laughs. "So how are you?"

"Fine" But her face told a different story. "Actually Jack, I can tell you the truth can't I? I can trust you"

"Yeah of course" He replies as Tasha puts the baby girl in her cot beside her.

"I was so worried about how Robbie was feeling about the baby" She gets up and moves the basket so Jack could sit down. "But I never thought about how I would feel, now she just reminds me of everything that’s happened" Jack didn't know what to say so silence and stillness filled the room, until they both looked into each other eyes and moved closer to each other... But this time no one stopped them and they kissed passionately.

Archived