Together Forever

Guest Jack and Martha 4eva

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 53

Martha was now on the phone to Beth talking about the kids. Apartently Jodi had stayed the night at Toby's the night that they left, and Martha hoped that the talk that she had had with her had paid off. She didn't want to come home and find her 15 year old daughter pregnant by her 15 year old boyfriend. Martha understood that he was hot and that everybody wanted to go out with him, but she also knew that Jodi could be pushed into doing something even if she didn't want it. She hoped that she had thought about what she was doing that night before going ahead with whatever they had planned. She was now talking about Mia and how she had been quite restless lately, when Jack came up behind her and started kissing her on the kneck. Martha started to giggle down the phone much to Beth's surprise.

"Martha are you alright?" Beth asked

"Yer, yer I'm fine, it's just er something funny on tele" she tried to sound convincing

"Okay, if you're sure" Beth replied before continuing talking about Mia. Just then Martha let out a huge laugh and turned around to face Jack. She gave him the I'm busy look before trying to carry on talking with Beth, but Jack just didn't get the message. He continued kissing her working his way up her kneck and eventually finding her lips.

"Look Beth, Jack's calling me, I really have to go, I will speak to you tomorrow" Martha shot out down the line.

"Um, okay Martha talk to you soon" Beth said before Martha hung up. She immeadiately went back to kissing Jack, and as the kisses intensified, she could tell where this was going to end up again. But to her surprise Jack pulled away.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asked

"Erm, no not really" Martha replied

"Oh, come on, we can watch the sunset" Jack tried to pursuade her

"I tell you what, how about we take a walk into the bedroom" Martha whispered seducitvely in his ear. Jack was beginning to give in. When she kissed him again, that just told Jack that she wanted him and that she wanted him now. And of course would he deprive his wife of something that she wanted?

Ok well as I couldn't find Chapter 53 on my computer anywhere I had to start again and as updates take me literally an hour, I only had time for this little teaser. I hope you enjoy it and please carry on reading this fic. If people don't enjoy it then I won't keep on writing it. Please comment and the rest will definitely be up tomorrow. :D

Emma

Archived