Together Forever

Guest Jack and Martha 4eva

Right, I managed to find enough time to do this small teaser, hope you all enjoy it, and thanks for all your comments.

Chapter 57

Martha was still fuming in the morning about Laura and Becky. She was heading to the diner that morning because she had to get some fresh air and get out of the house. As she walked inside she saw Laura and Lucas sitting down together in a booth. She went over to talk to them and apologise for her outburst yesterday, when she heard them talking about her and Jodi, talking about Toby and their tempers, this was it for Martha. She grabbed two juices from the counter, and walked up to Laura, then chucked them all over her. Laura's jaw hit the floor, but only for a few seconds before she grabbed her remaining milkshake and threw it over Martha. Martha then picked up a plate of chips and threw them at Laura. Everyone just stared at both of them before Martha stormed out, and went home to have a shower and get changed.

At the house, Jack had a rather big surprise when he saw Martha.

"Don't even ask" she said to him before heading upstairs

"Right, what do you think's happened now?" Jack asked Jodi

"I haven't got a clue" Jodi replied before bursting out laughing. Fifteen minutes later Martha came back downstairs looking a little better than before

"So Mum, are you going to tell us what's happened?" Jodi asked

"One name, Laura" Martha replied before grabbing a cup and pouring some coffee

Okay, I will post more soon, thought I'd post that just to show you that I am continuing with this fic. Please comment.

Em

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 57

Martha was still fuming in the morning about Laura and Becky. She was heading to the diner that morning because she had to get some fresh air and get out of the house. As she walked inside she saw Laura and Lucas sitting down together in a booth. She went over to talk to them and apologise for her outburst yesterday, when she heard them talking about her and Jodi, talking about Toby and their tempers, this was it for Martha. She grabbed two juices from the counter, and walked up to Laura, then chucked them all over her. Laura's jaw hit the floor, but only for a few seconds before she grabbed her remaining milkshake and threw it over Martha. Martha then picked up a plate of chips and threw them at Laura. Everyone just stared at both of them before Martha stormed out, and went home to have a shower and get changed.

At the house, Jack had a rather big surprise when he saw Martha.

"Don't even ask" she said to him before heading upstairs

"Right, what do you think's happened now?" Jack asked Jodi

"I haven't got a clue" Jodi replied before bursting out laughing. Fifteen minutes later Martha came back downstairs looking a little better than before

"So Mum, are you going to tell us what's happened?" Jodi asked

"One name, Laura" Martha replied before grabbing a cup and pouring some coffee.

"What? Why?" Jodi started asking questions.

"Basically I heard her talking and....." Martha started but she got interupted

"Talking about what?" Jack asked

"Oh, nothing" Martha tried to brush it off

"They were talking about me weren't they" Jodi said

"Well yes and me when I had a go at Bec and Laura last night" Martha told them

"You did what?" Jack asked surprised

"I was standing up for Jodi after what they put her through" Martha defended herself "So anyway when I heard them talking, I got really angry so picked something up, I can't even remeber what it was and through it down Laura's top. So she chucked her milkshake over me and then it got a little out of hand, so I stormed off" Martha finished

"Way to go mum, gave Laura what she deserves" Jodi said with a big grin on her face.

"It felt so good to do that" Martha told them

"I wish I could have seen it" Jodi said pulling a face. "Of course me and dad would have been on team Martha" Jodi added before grabbing a drink and heading into the lounge.

Martha and Jodi had gone out again in the afternoon. They had decided to go for a swim as it was such a nice day. On the beach they saw Becky. She was now seven months pregnant. As she saw Martha on the beach she just couldn't help but comment.

"Nice to see that you don't have any milkshakes with you, who knows what you might do" Becky commented

"Well it's a shame I don't have any because if I did you wouldn't be looking like that right now" Martha told her.

"Yer, you'd be looking alot worse" Jodi chipped in

"Oh, so mini Martha does speak" Becky said sarcastically

"Yer I do and my name is Jodi. What has happened to you Bec, you've completely changed, to think I nearly came to you about my problems" Jodi yelled at her

"Well you know what they say, hormones can do strange things to a person" Martha laughed to herself

"You'd know wouldn't you" Bec said. Things were getting out of hand now.

"Come on mum, lets go for that swim" Jodi tried to pursuade Martha.

"Yer lets go" Martha said grabbing hold of Jodi's arm and dragging her along

"That's right, just walk away" Bec called down the beach. Much to Becky's dissapointment they didn't even look around. Just as Becky was about to carry on walking, she got an awful pain in her stomach and collapsed in front of on lookers. After five minutes of staring, someone finally called out for someone to call and ambulance.

Martha and Jodi were just coming out of the diner with a drink when they saw the commotion down on the beach. The ambulance had just arrived and there were now two paramedics crowding round a girl. As they got closer and closer they made out that it was Becky. Even though Bec had been horrible earlier, she was still their friend and didn't deserve to suffer. They both ran over and told the paramedics how they knew her. Five minutes later and Becky was being put in the back of the ambulance, and was about to be taken off to hospital. Martha had told her that she would call Ric and that her and Jodi would follow in the car behind.

At the hospital Martha and Jodi raced in to see what was happening. They went over to the desk, but Jodi told them to sit down, as they could be in for a long wait. The plastic chairs that they had both seen to many times seemed to be extremely uncomfortable. More uncomfortable than usual. Martha's phone started to ring.

"Hello" Martha said quietly

"Mum, you're supposed to have those off" Jodi told her

"Jack, we're at the hospital, something wrong with Becky" she told him

"Okay, I'll head down there with Mia" Jack replied

"Alright, I'll see you soon" Martha added before hanging up and switching her mobile off. All they could do was sit and wait for someone to come and tell them what was wrong. Thirty minutes later and Ric and Jack had now shown up. Martha had tried to phone Laura and tell her what was happening but it didn't surprise her that she just let it ring out. Mia then started to cry so Jack took her outside. When he got back inside he saw Julie call him into Bec's room. Mqybe finally they would find out what was the matter,

Preview

What is the matter wit Bec???

Hope you all enjoy that, that chapter seemed so easy to write, well the first bit did. Its great to write stuff like that, please comment :D

Archived