Together Forever

Guest Jack and Martha 4eva

Chapter 53

Martha was now on the phone to Beth talking about the kids. Apartently Jodi had stayed the night at Toby's the night that they left, and Martha hoped that the talk that she had had with her had paid off. She didn't want to come home and find her 15 year old daughter pregnant by her 15 year old boyfriend. Martha understood that he was hot and that everybody wanted to go out with him, but she also knew that Jodi could be pushed into doing something even if she didn't want it. She hoped that she had thought about what she was doing that night before going ahead with whatever they had planned. She was now talking about Mia and how she had been quite restless lately, when Jack came up behind her and started kissing her on the kneck. Martha started to giggle down the phone much to Beth's surprise.

"Martha are you alright?" Beth asked

"Yer, yer I'm fine, it's just er something funny on tele" she tried to sound convincing

"Okay, if you're sure" Beth replied before continuing talking about Mia. Just then Martha let out a huge laugh and turned around to face Jack. She gave him the I'm busy look before trying to carry on talking with Beth, but Jack just didn't get the message. He continued kissing her working his way up her kneck and eventually finding her lips.

"Look Beth, Jack's calling me, I really have to go, I will speak to you tomorrow" Martha shot out down the line.

"Um, okay Martha talk to you soon" Beth said before Martha hung up. She immeadiately went back to kissing Jack, and as the kisses intensified, she could tell where this was going to end up again. But to her surprise Jack pulled away.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asked

"Erm, no not really" Martha replied

"Oh, come on, we can watch the sunset" Jack tried to pursuade her

"I tell you what, how about we take a walk into the bedroom" Martha whispered seducitvely in his ear. Jack was beginning to give in. When she kissed him again, that just told Jack that she wanted him and that she wanted him now. And of course would he deprive his wife of something that she wanted?

Jack and Martha emerged from the bedroom once again that afternoon. They only had one more day left alone so they were going to make the most of it, well Martha was going to make the most of it, that she was certain of. She and Jack were going to go out for a walk, a proper walk in her eyes. When they were eventually dressed Martha literally dragged him out of the house and through the bushland. Martha knew where they were going so just kept on walking. They finally reached a secluded beach far away from anything else and completely deserted. She started pulling her clothes off, as Jack watched her wondering what she was doing. He then realised that she wasnt trying to strip completely in front of him she was just going for a swin in her bikini that she was wearing underneath her clothes. Martha was still taking off her top when Jack picked her up and put her over his shoulder in a fireman's lift and carried her into the sea before throwing her in. Martha was giggling hysterically all the way through this. Just when Jack was about to walk back up the beach Martha pulled him under the water, now they were equal. For the next half an hour they fooled around in the water just like they had been doing. This is just what they both needed, a break from their hectic lives where they never had a moment to themselves. A life that kept them rushed off their feet with no time for themselves. Even though they loved their lives and each other it sometimes got too much.

The next morning Martha was already packing when Jack woke up. She said that it was better to do it now so that they could spend the rest of the day relaxing. Jack took it in and then fell back to sleep. He was very tired after what they had been doing that weekend, so how they were going to cope with 5 children aswell Martha never knew. Actually she knew that she would be left to look after them whilst Jack stayed in bed asleep, that was how they were going to cope. The rest of that day Martha and Jack spent the rest of that day in bed but they were sleeping, trying to catch up on some sleep. At about 1pm they got up and got ready to go home, Martha needed to see her kids. Even though she had liked the peace and quiet she loved her kids more. Finally they passed the sign that said Welcome to Summer Bay. They were home, and glad too. As they pulled into the drive Beth came out with Mia in her arms. Martha jumped out of the Porsche and immeadiately took her from Beth. Jack brought the bags in whilst Martha went in search of her other children. She found Indi and Charlie downstairs watching tv, and she found Harry in his room doing homework. When she eventually asked Beth where Jodi was, Beth told her that she had stayed at Toby's all weekend. Martha was worried that Jodi had been pushed into doing something that she didn't want to. She knew that if Toby or her friends were pressuring her to do something then she would probably do it as she wouldn't want to be the odd one out or anything like that. She hadn't even met this Toby guy, and already she was worried for Jodi's safety. She decided that the best thing to do would be to phone her up. The call kept ringing and ringing and ringing until it came to message bank.

"Hey Jodi, it's your mum here, I'm just phoning to say that we're back and that I'd like to see you and make sure that you're alright. Umm, ok speak to you soon, bye sweetie" Martha hung up. If Jodi wasn't back in the next hour then she was going round to Toby's to get her and bring her home.

That hour had now passed and Jodi still wasn't back.

"Jack I'm just going round to Toby's to go and get Jodi" Martha yelled out. Just as she was about to open the front door Jodi came bounding in. "Hey Jodi" Martha said to her

"Hey mum" Jodi replied before giving her a hug. "Are you alright" she added

"Yer I'm fine thanks, how about you?" MArtha asked

"I'm fab, the best I've ever been" Jodi told her before heading off up the stairs into her room. Jodi was happy, but never this happy, Toby sure did have the special touch Martha thought to herself. Upstairs in her room Jodi had the door locked. She was crying her eyes out, why did her life have to be so wrong?

Preview

What is the matter with Jodi?

Why is she so upset?

Find out in Chapter 54

Please R&R, Enjoy :D

Em x

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 54

Jodi had finally cried herself to sleep that night. The only person who could have possibly heard her cries was her brother and she sincerely hoped that he hadn't as she would never hear the end of it from him. Unfortunately for her he had and was definitely going to find out what was wrong with Jodi. He had a feeling that it might be something to do with Toby, yer he was hot and was very nice but there was just something that wasn't right with him. They were walking along the beach on their way to school, Harry and Jodi had decided to stop at the diner on the way there as Jodi didn't eat anything for breakfast. In Harry's eyes this was the perfect oppurtunity to grill Jodi until she told him the truth, he knew how she worked and knew that this was the way to get her to tell him. They sat there sipping their milkshakes.

"Jodi I know that you were crying last night, and I want you to tell me what it the matter" Harry blurted out

"I'm fine, and I er hurt myself last night and it hurt alot" Jodi lied

"I know that you're lying because when you hurt yourself you never cry" Harry commented

"Look you can ask me all of these questions but even if there was something wrong I'm not going to tell you"

"You see there you are wrong and you are going to tell me because I want to be here for you and help you through whatever is wrong" Harry told her. He could see the tears that were about to roll down her cheeks. That was when he knew that he had to drop it and just let her be, she would tell him in her own time, hopefully sometime today.

All throughout school Jodi just wasn't herself. Harry was now very worried about her and he had to find out what was wrong. They both had history next and Jodi sat behine Harry so it would give Harry another chance to talk. For the first fifteen minutes no teacher had come and everyone was running around like a headless chicken, everyone apart from Harry and Jodi, once again he just kept asking her what was wrong and if she told him then he could help her. But Harry had no luck in getting it out of her much to his annoyance. Before Harry could ask anymore questions, the teacher walked through the door, yelled at everyone to sit down and stop running round like headless chickens and then began the lesson. At the end Jodi walked straight out without talking to anyone, before Harry could catch up with her she had disappeared out of sight. Harry saw Toby down the hall way and guessed that it was something with him. He had to find Jodi, but at this moment she had run out of school as fast as she could. She had run up in the cliffs but she had been followed by someone. She sat there crying into her hands.

"Jodi?" Becky asked

"Oh hey Becky" Jodi replied wiping away her tears.

"What's the matter?" Becky asked again

"Please it's nothing" she told her

"Now if it was nothing I don't think you'd be up in the cliffs crying do you?" Becky said in a comforting voice "Why don't you get it off your chest" Becky added before pulling her into a hug. Happy to have someone there for her she stayed in the hug for longer that she expected and Becky was quite uncomfortable as she was squatting and six months pregnant but she didn't mind as long as she was there for her. Jodi cried for another five minutes before she finally calmed down. She then just sat there and looked out to sea. Becky sat with her and watched as one final tear rolled down her cheek. She was just like Martha, in her appearance, the way she talked, personality, stuborness, everything. After another five minutes Bec began to talk again.

"Jodi, I think it would really help you if you told someone" she told her

"It would, but I don't think that I'm ready to deal with it yet" Jodi replied

"Jodi I really want to help you, and I want to be there for you" Becky said

"I know" Jodi whispered so that only herself could hear.

Jodi had to go back to school, she had already missed the first five minutes of her first lesson after lunch. She knew that she would be in trouble but she had to get out of school and away from everyone. She walked into the school grounds only to be greeted by Harry who had been looking for her everywhere

"Where have you been?" he asked

"I went for a walk" she replied

"We're late for English" he commented

"Just say that we had a family crisis" Jodi told him before walking off into the building. Harry just followed her into class. After the lesson had ended once again she shot off and back home. She couldn't cope anymore. When she got home she was surprised to find Laura there, she had totally forgotten that Laura had had her baby a couple of weeks ago, she had had a little girl and had called it Rosie. She had obviously come over to visit Martha, and just let herself in as Martha wasn't around. She could also tell the Laura had been crying. She went up to her and gave her a hug, before she also tried to find out what was wrong.

"Jodi what's wrong, I bumped into Bec today and she told me that you were crying then too" Laura said

"It's nothing, I'm fine" Jodi told her

"You're obviously not" Laura stated

"I'll be fine" Jodi said before she once again broke down into tears. Laura pulled her into a hug. Jodi felt that she could relate to Laura the most as she was the youngest out of Bec and her mum. After they talked for a bit longer Jodi started crying again everything once again had just got too much and she felt like she had to tell someone about what happened and she was going to do it now> Once she had calmed down again she started talking about her weeked with Toby and how she was having such a great time and how she never wanted the moment to end< then one night she and Toby had gone out to Noah"s< there was a party there and they both got drunk< but Toby had been spiking her drink and she was soon out of it> When she woke up the next morning she was naked and Toby had disappeared< she knew exactly what had happened so she ran< she ran away from everything and everyone and only came back when she got her mum"s voice mail>

"So you"re saying that Toby raped you" Laura said Jodi just nodded

PREVIEW

What will happen to Jodi now??

Who else will find out??

I hope you enjoy it

Em xx

Archived