Love And Hate...

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTH is wrong with Jack. You cant dump your pregnant girlfriend. What happened to you? This isnt the Jack i know and love *grrrrrrr* Well if Jack wants to be an idiot let him, Martha has several other people who will help her bring up baby Mackenzie. Its Jack's loss, coz then Martha wont let him in the baby's life. Mwahaha, and they Jack is realise what a stupid mistake he made and yeh :)

Please update soon :)

My chapters are short :rolleyes: so i posted 3 chapters instead...

Chapter 11

Matilda woke up the next morning. She had forgotten to go see Liam. She sighed and got out of bed. She changed her clothes as fast as she could. She grabbed a piece of toast and put jam on it. She ate it quickly and then ran out of the house. She knocked on Liam’s door.

“Finally decided to come meet me?” said Liam.

“I’m sorry, I forgot. I was really tired and I fell asleep,” said Matilda.

“Shut up!” shouted Liam. “And get lost!”

He hit her on her arm and pushed her. Matilda fell to the ground. She looked at the part of the arm where he had hit her. It had gone red and it hurt. Matilda started to cry.

Lucas sat with Belle on the beach.

“I don’t know what to do, I‘m still in love with her,” said Lucas. Belle looked at him he looked so miserable and upset.

“It’s okay she’ll come round soon,” said Belle. They talked to each other for a while.

“Thanks for everything,” said Lucas.

“No problem,” said Belle. They both leaned in and kissed each other. They pulled away after two seconds.

“That shouldn’t have happened,” said Lucas.

“Let’s forget about it,” said Belle. Matilda had seen the kiss. She had come to apologize to Lucas but she turned on her heel and ran home.

Matilda lay on her bed crying. Lucas walked in.

“Why are you crying? What’s happened?” said Lucas.

“You and Belle have happened!” cried Matilda.

“You saw it?” asked Lucas. Matilda nodded.

“That kiss meant nothing to me,” said Lucas, honestly.

“Are you sure?” sniffed Matilda, getting up into a sitting position.

“I’m sure,” said Lucas. Matilda hugged him and then planted a kiss on his lips.

“I’m sorry I called you a jerk,” said Matilda. “I don’t like Liam anymore.”

“It’s okay,” said Lucas. They both kissed. Beth walked passed Matilda’s room and smiled.

Chapter 12

Tasha folded all her clothes. She put them neatly into a suitcase. She picked up the picture of her and Robbie on their wedding day. She started to cry silently. She wiped the tears from her eyes and put the framed picture into her suitcase.

Robbie sat alone on the beach. Martha saw him and decided to go up to him.

“You’re always on the beach these days,” said Martha. “Why are you upset now?”

“Tasha’s moving to the city,” said Robbie.

“But your relationships over, why are you still upset?” asked Martha. Robbie’s eyes met hers.

“Oh!” said Martha. “You’re still in love with her?”

“What about you?” asked Robbie.

“What do you mean?” asked Martha, curiously.

“Aren’t you still in love with Jack?” asked Robbie.

“No. I’ve gotten over him,” Martha lied. “Listen Robbie, If you don’t want Tasha to go, then go try your best to stop her.”

Robbie looked at her thoughtful.

Chapter 13

Martha was working her lunch shift at ‘Noah’s’. Jack walked in. Martha’s eyes met Jack’s. Jack turned around to leave.

“Jack, wait!” Martha called after him. Jack kept walking.

“Go after him,” said Beth. Martha ran after Jack. Jack sat down in his car and got ready to start it.

“Stop Jack!” said Martha. She ran to the side of the car.

“Jack, I was going to tell you! I didn’t want to hurt you!” said Martha. Jack started the car and drove it slowly, as there were people walking on the road. Martha ran to the front of the car and stood in front of it. Jack stepped on the brakes quickly. He got out of the car.

“What is it?” said Jack.

“Jack, I didn’t want to hurt you,” said Martha.

“Why don’t you just have an abortion and I’ll get the divorce papers ready,” said Jack.

“I don’t want…” began Martha.

“I don’t know what I saw in you in the first place,” said Jack. “Let’s forget we were ever together.”

Jack sat back into his car and drove off. Martha’s stomach heart and so did her heart.

A girl with blonde hair sat down beside Jack in ‘Noah’s.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi,” said Jack. He thought she was very pretty.

“I’m Amy, Amy O’Connor,” she introduced herself.

“I’m Jack Holden,” said Jack. “Are you new? I haven’t seen you around.”

“Yes, I just got a job here,” said Amy.

“I’ll show you around sometime,” offered Jack.

“Thanks,” said Amy. “I’ve got to go, see you around. Bye.”

Martha watched from the doorway. She looked at Jack, longingly.

“I love you,” she whispered quietly, so only she could hear. She wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes and she walked back out again.

Archived