Love And Hate...

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back! i would have updated sooner, but i was up climbing mountains and all that, it was like a hiking trip. anyway here's the next chapter:

Chapter 6

Robbie sat in his room. He thought about Tasha. He picked up a picture of him and Tasha together and threw it on the floor. The glass broke and separated the picture in two halves. Beth opened the door.

“What’s up,” said Beth.

“She kissed him,” cried Robbie.

“Who’s ‘she’ and who’s ‘him’?” asked Beth.

“Tasha kissed Jack, told him she loved him,” said Robbie. Beth looked shocked. Tony was listening from outside the door

“I’m so sorry,” said Beth.

“Don’t be, you’re not the one that hurt me,” said Robbie. Beth hugged her son.

“How many times is she going to betray me, mum?” said Robbie. “First with Jonah, now it’s one of my best friends!”

“Did Jack want to kiss her,” said Beth.

“No. I don’t think so,” said Robbie. “I’m going to go ask him!”

“No Robbie! You’ll cause trouble between our family and Tony’s!” said Beth.

“I just want to know!” said Robbie.

Robbie found Jack in ‘Noah’s’ drinking.

“Hi,” said Robbie.

“Hey,” said Jack. “Martha’s told you everything?”

“Yes,” said Robbie.

“How are you?” said Jack.

“Fine,” said Robbie. “What about you and Martha?”

“Not good, not even okay,” said Jack.

“Listen Jack, did you want to kiss Tasha?” asked Robbie.

“No, I’d never do that to you or Martha!” said Jack.

“So Tasha was the only one that wanted this kiss to happen,” muttered Robbie to himself, but Jack heard. He didn’t comment but kept on drinking.

“Okay, bye,” said Robbie. He got up and walked away. He sat on the beach staring at the water. Tasha came up t o him. Robbie looked up.

“How long have you had feelings for him?” said Robbie. Tasha didn’t feel like lying, so she told him the truth.

“Ever since the plane crash,” said Tasha.

“So you’ve had feelings fro him for about a month!” said Robbie. “I was so stupid not to notice earlier!”

Tasha looked embarrassed and upset.

“I’m confused Tasha, maybe you can explain it to me,” said Robbie. “I can’t explain how you can be in love with 3 guys at the same time!”

“What?” said Tasha.

“Well, you’re married to me, you’re pregnant with another man and you’re in love with someone else,” said Robbie. Tasha started to cry.

“How could you betray me like that?” said Robbie.

“It was a stupid mistake and I’m so sorry. I never meant to hurt you,” said Tasha.

“Shut up, okay just shut up,” said Robbie. “We are not together anymore. Sorry but our marriage is over!”

Tasha was left standing on the beach crying.

Yay Robbie! Your the best! Tasha got what she deserved and that puts a smile of my face. But then that smile disappears when Jack and Martha arent together. She knows Tasha pursued the kiss and Jack didnt want it, so why cant she just forgive him and tell him about the baby before things get even worse.

Please update soon :)

Archived