Love And Hate...

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm updating really quickly, i don't know why... BTW if you haven't noticed my chapters will go like J/m for chapter 1, M/L for chapter 2, R/T for chapter 3 and so on...

Anyway, here's the next chapter:

Chapter 4

Jack knocked on Sally’s door.

“Hey Jack!” she said.

“Hi,” said Jack. “Is Martha home?”

“Yeah, wait a second,” said Sally. She went to the stairs.

“Martha, there’s someone at the door for you,” said Sally. Martha walked down the stairs. When she saw Jack she turned around to go back upstairs. Sally held her back.

“Martha, talk to him!” whispered Sally. Martha stood still looking at Jack.

“Well, I’m going to Leah’s,” said Sally. “Pippa’s coming with me.”

“Okay,” said Martha, still looking at Jack. She felt furious, but when Jack’s eyes met hers all the hatred went away.

“You can come in,” said Martha. Jack walked in and shut the door behind him.

“Listen Martha, I really need to talk to you,” said Jack.

“How’s Tasha?” asked Martha, innocently, her hatred coming back to her. “Talked to her recently?”

“I really didn’t want to kiss her, Martha,” said Jack. “I wouldn’t do that to you!”

“Who knows what was happening when me and Robbie were gone,” said Martha.

“How can I trust you!”

“Nothing happened between us,” said Jack.

“Jack all of this is getting complicated! I just got married, got stuck in the middle of a plane crash, I find out my pregnant best friend is in love with my husband! And the child she’s having is not even her own husband’s! Then, she has to go ahead and kiss you!” shouted Martha. “How do you think that makes me feel?!”

Jack looked at her. She looked like she was about to cry. Jack bit his lip.

“And I still don’t know what was going on when I was gone!” said Martha.

“Martha please believe me!” said Jack. “Nothing happened.”

Martha covered her face with her hands. She pushed Jack out of the way and ran out.

“Martha!” said Jack. Cassie walked in the door.

“What’s up with Martha?” said Cassie.

“Can you stay here?” asked Jack.

“Sure!” said Cassie, but Jack was already out the door. He caught up with Martha. He grabbed her hand.

“Let me go!” she screamed.

“No!” said Jack.

“Let me go!” she shouted, pulling her hand away. “I don’t need you, or Tasha. I can live my life alone…”

She was going to say more but she collapsed.

“Martha!” said Jack.

Martha was at the hospital. Rachel walked into her room.

“Can I talk to Martha alone?” asked Rachel. Jack nodded and walked out.

“Is everything okay?” said Martha.

“Yes,” said Rachel, looking over the file. Martha sighed a sigh of relief.

“You’re pregnant,” said Rachel. Martha’s eyes opened in shock.

And the next chapter...

Chapter 5

“You’re jealous of him?” asked Tony.

“No,” said Lucas. Tony eyed him suspiciously

“Okay, a little bit,” admitted Lucas. “Can I have dinner at Sally’s today? Ric invited me.”

“Yes. But Matilda would probably want you there,” said Tony.

“She’ll probably be too interested in Liam to notice I’m not there,” said Lucas.

“I’ve got to go home and help Beth prepare dinner,” said Tony. “Bye.”

“Bye,” said Lucas.

“Where’s Lucas?” asked Matilda. Tony and Beth looked at each other.

“He’s having dinner with Ric,” said Beth.

“Oh! Okay…” said Matilda. The bell rang.

“It’s Liam!” said Matilda. Beth raised her eyebrows at Tony, who bit his lip. Matilda introduced them all. Then they all sat down to have dinner.

After dinner, Matilda and Liam went for a walk.

“So where was Lucas today?” asked Liam.

“He was having dinner at a friend’s,” said Matilda. She wondered why he hadn’t been at dinner. It would have meant a lot to her.

“I had fun tonight,” said Liam. “I really like you,”

“I really like you too…” said Matilda. Liam leaned in to kiss her. Matilda wrapped her arms around Liam’s neck. Little did she know, that Ric, Cassie and Lucas were around the corner. They had just heard and seen everything. The three of them got back behind the wall. Cassie looked at Lucas, who looked hurt.

“Are you two still together?” asked Cassie.

“We might have been, we’re not now,” said Lucas and he walked away. Ric and Cassie followed him. Matilda and Liam stopped kissing now.

“Wow!” said Matilda. “Let’s call it a goodnight kiss because we’ve both got to go home.”

“Okay,” said Liam. “Bye,”

“Bye,” said Matilda. “See you tomorrow!”

“I better go home now,” said Lucas. “Thanks for the dinner, Sally.”

“You’re welcome,” said Sally. Martha walked in. she saw Lucas, he reminded her at once of Jack and the situation she was in. She hadn’t told Jack about the pregnancy.

“Hey Martha,” said Lucas. She didn’t feel like saying ‘hi’ to him, but she couldn’t take her anger out on his little brother.

“Hi,” said Martha.

“Okay, bye guys,” said Lucas, to Ric and Cassie. He walked out the door still thinking about Matilda and Liam. He felt sick.

Archived