Love And Hate...

Guest ~Angel~

*Does little happy dance* He pushed her away, he pushed her away *chants* Make Robbie dump her :D

all Matilda had talked about was Liam, Liam and Liam. Not to mention a bit more of Liam.

That line made me laugh. It sounds like how my friends descirbe me when talking about haa. :P Anyway great start, please update soon.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I think I’m in love with you Jack…” said Tasha. She put her arms around Jack and kissed him. Jack pulled away after a few seconds. Martha watched horrified and silent.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” said Jack.

First chapter!

Great start!!!

That made me smile soo much :D lol ahaha Tasha he doesnt like you!

Poor Martha.

Second chapter!

Poor Lucas and it was funny when Ric was like did she notice I was asleep lol

Update soon please.

Thanks for the comments, here's the next chapter:

Chapter 3

Martha knocked on the Hunter’s door. Robbie opened the door.

“Hey!” he said. “Have you seen Tash?”

Martha bit her bottom lip. She didn’t know how to tell him what she saw. Robbie looked at her curiously.

“Is everything okay?” he asked.

“Yes. I need to tell you something, Robbie,” said Martha. “Let’s go to the diner.”

Robbie looked at her. He shut the door and walked with her to the diner. Martha was thinking up ways to tell him all the way to the diner.

Robbie and Martha were sitting in the Diner. Martha had just finished off telling him what had happened. Tasha walked in. She saw Martha talking to Robbie and Panicked. But instead of him glaring at her, he smiled. So Martha had told him nothing. He got up and went over to Tasha.

“Hey!” he said. “Do you want to have Pizza for dinner tonight? We haven’t had pizza in ages!”

“Sure,” said Tasha.

“Oh yeah! I forgot to ask you something!” said Robbie. “How’s Jack as a kisser? Bad, okay or great?”

His voice got really loud. Tasha looked horrified.

“By what I’ve been hearing, he’s probably excellent!” said Robbie, in the same furious voice.

“Robbie it’s not what it seems it’s like,” said Tasha. “It was a mistake!”

“YOU TOLD HIM YOU’RE IN LOVE WITH HIM! HOW IS THAT A MISTAKE!” shouted Robbie.

“Robbie please don’t sh…” said Tasha. Robbie gave her a filthy look and walked away. All eyes were on Tasha now and she felt her eyes filling with tears. She stood there until she couldn’t keep back the tears. She burst into tears and ran away. Martha got up to go home. She felt her eyes getting very watery too, so she looked at her feet as she walked out of the diner.

Archived