Love And Hate...

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the next 2 chapters...

Chapter 7

Jack and Martha were sitting in opposite sides of ‘Noah’s’. Kit came up from behind Martha.

“Boo!” said Kit.

“I’m not in the mood,” said Martha. Kit insisted on still messing around. She covered Martha’s eyes with her hands.

“I’M NOT IN THE MOOD, KIT!” said Martha loudly.

“Sorry, why are you so cranky today?” said Kit, sitting opposite from her. “If it’s the Jack and Tasha thing, you can’t blame Jack it wasn’t his fault!”

“It’s not that!” said Martha.

“Then what is it?” said Kit.

“I f I tell you will you promise to keep it a secret?” said Martha.

“I promise,” said Kit. Martha took a deep breath and began to speak.

“I’m pregnant,” Martha whispered.

“You’re what?!” said Kit, surprised.

“Sssh!” said Martha. “keep it down!”

“You’re pregnant? Who’s the father?” whispered Kit.

“Jack,” Martha whispered back.

“Are you going to tell him? You better tell him soon,” said Kit.

“I’m not going to tell him!” said Martha.

“Martha, he’s the father, he has a right to know!” hissed Kit.

“I can’t tell him we’re in such a muddle at a moment,” said Martha.

“If you don’t tell him, he’s going to find out the bad way, and I don’t think you want to risk that!” whispered Kit.

“I’ll tell him when the time is right…” said Martha. Jack got up from his seat and made his way towards the door.

“Hi Jack,” said Kit.

“Hi,” said Jack. He looked at Martha and then walked on.

“Martha the way he looked at you right now was a type of look that says ‘Forgive me?’. Can’t you just get back together with him?” said Kit.

“I can’t face the fact that one of my best friends kissed my husband…” said Martha.

“yes… but it’s not your husband’s fault is it? It’s your best friend’s!” said Kit.

“Martha,” said Alf. “Your break’s over, back to work.”

“Bye,” said Martha getting up.

“Bye,” said Kit. “And remember what I said!”

Martha put on her vest and stood behind the counter, thinking of Jack and how she was going to tell him…

Chapter 8

“How was last night?” asked Lucas.

“We had dinner. After that, me and Liam went for a walk,” said Matilda.

“Are we still together?” asked Lucas.

“Yes!” said Matilda.

“Then why did you kiss Liam last night?” asked Lucas.

“How do you know I kissed him?” said Matilda, shocked. Lucas looked up at her; his face was full of hurt.

“Me, Ric and Cassie went for a walk last night and saw you two,” said Lucas. “You told him you really like him!”

“You lied to me about you being the father of Lee’s baby! How was I supposed to act like?!” shouted Matilda. “Liam was there for me!”

“I care about you much more than that jerk did, does or will do!” shouted Lucas.

“Don’t call him a jerk! You’re the jerk! And you’re jealous!” shouted Matilda. At this point Beth and Tony ran into the room to break up the argument.

“Lucas! Up to your room!” said Tony.

“Matilda, I want to talk to you!” said Beth. Tony left Beth and Matilda alone.

“You kissed Liam? Even when you knew you and Lucas were still together?” said Beth. Matilda looked embarrassed.

“Matilda! You cheated on Lucas!” said Beth. “You’re banned from seeing Liam!”

“Mum!” protested Matilda.

“Go to your room!” said Beth. Matilda stomped up to her room she locked her door from the inside. She climbed out the window and ran to Liam’s house.

“You’re banned from seeing me!” said Liam, outraged.

“I know! It’s totally unfair!” said Matilda.

“Well we might as well make most of our time,” said Liam, cheekily. Matilda laughed. He went over to the back of her T-shirt and moved his hands to the front going down in front of her shoulders, down and down… Matilda felt uncomfortable and moved away.

“Is everything okay?” Liam asked.

“Yeah,” said Matilda. He understood and stopped, instead he kissed her and she kissed him back.

“Matilda open the door!” said Beth. “Dinner’s ready!”

Matilda had gotten home 15 minutes ago. Matilda went down for dinner, quietly. She looked at Lucas three times and he looked at her five times. Suddenly her mobile rang. She’d got a text from Liam. It read: Hi sexy, meet me down at the beach at 11:45 tonight…

Archived