Love And Hate...

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I took so long... I'm writing 2 other fics and going to school so it's really hard to keep organized.

Chapter 25

“I’m so proud of you!” Martha said kissing as much of Jack’s face as she could manage.

“Hi,” Jessie interrupted her.

“Hi,” she said.

“I found this article in an old newspaper,” Jessie said, handing Jack a newspaper cut out. It was the story about the chambers girl. Jack looked at it uncomfortably.

“So, you killed someone,” Jessie said.

“Like you haven’t!” Martha said, sarcastically. She stood up to face him, Jack grabbed Martha’s arm.

“Martha, No! Leave it!” Jack said.

“You nearly killed me too!” she continued, shaking her arm to be freed from Jack’s grip.

“How many times have you two broken up?” Jessie said.

“You…” Martha began. She had her hands ready to punch him but Jack picked her up and brought her outside.

Jack and Martha were sitting eating dinner. Jack poked his dinner with his fork.

“He’s got that Chamber’s girl into your head hasn’t he?” Martha said.

“I would change the past if I could but I can’t,” Jack said.

“Forget the past!” Martha said.

“How can I?” Jack said.

“You can, she shouldn’t have been messing around with the hottest guy anyway,” Martha said. “I love you,”

“I love you too,” Jack smiled.

Next chapter, Enjoy!

Chapter 26

Matilda sat on the beach, making a circle in the sand with her finger.

“Hi,” said a guy.

“Hi,” she said.

“I saw you sitting here alone and thought I’d offer you some company,” he said. “I’m Dean.”

“I’m Matilda, but you can call me Mattie for short,” said Matilda.

“Do you live around here?” Dean asked.

“Yeah, do you?” Matilda said.

“Moved here yesterday,” Dean said.

“So that’s why I haven’t seen you around,” Matilda said.

“I would ask you out but someone like you would probably already be dating someone else,” said Dean.

“I’m not dating anyone at the moment,” Matilda smiled.

“Then would you like to go out with me?” Dean asked.

“That’d be great,” Matilda said.

“Cool…” Dean said. Ric and Lucas watched from a distance. Ric was sure he saw a hint of green in Lucas’s eyes.

Lucas walked up to Lee and tapped her on the shoulder.

“How are you?” Lucas asked.

“Why?” Lee asked. “I thought you’d be angry with me over the Matilda thing, sorry about that…I couldn’t stop myself.”

“Me and Matilda have broken up,” Lucas said.

“I’m so sorry,” Lee said. “It’s because of me, isn’t it?”

“No it’s not!” Lucas assured her.

“What’s the problem then?” Lee asked.

“Nothing,” Lucas muttered.

“I shouldn’t be asking, none of my business,” Lee said. “You’ve seen her with another guy, haven’t you?”

Lucas nodded miserably.

“Don’t you think she goes through boyfriends a bit fast…” Lee wondered out loud. “You go out with someone else, see how she likes it,”

Lucas looked at her, thoughtful.

“You’re right,” he said. He kissed Lee on the lips.

“What was that for?” Lee asked, wiping her mouth.

“For being such a good friend,” Lucas replied.

“Does this mean I’m the person you’re going to date?” Lee asked, hopefully. Lucas nodded. Lee kissed his cheek.

“I’m in!” she said. Matilda walked down the path and saw Lucas kissing Lee and she felt her world crumbling down around her.

Archived