Love And Hate...

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martha's still pregnant and thanks jack4martha_forever for correcting my spelling of Jesse

Here are the next chapters:

Chapter 21

Tasha sat on the sofa waiting for Robbie to bring their dinner.

“Here you go!” said Robbie, placing a plate in front of Tasha. Half way through the meal Robbie broke the silence.

“Is everything okay? You haven’t eaten or said much,” said Robbie.

“Yes, I’m just not hungry,” said Tasha.

“Well eat up as much as you can,” said Robbie. “And leave the rest.”

“This is all I can eat,” said Tasha. Robbie looked at the plate, she’d only eaten a piece of garlic bread and one baby potato.

“I’m going to go for a walk,” said Tasha.

“Where?” said Robbie.

“Just along the beach,” said Tasha.

“I’ll come with you,” said Robbie.

“No, I’ll be fine on my own,” said Tasha.

“Okay, be careful,” said Robbie.

“Bye,” said Tasha. She kissed his cheek and left. She strolled along the beach. A hand covered her mouth from behind her. She was lifted up and taken away.

Chapter 22

“Who’s Jesse?” Jack asked. “A long-lost friend?”

“He’s actually my ex-boyfriend, I’ve told you about him, remember?” said Martha.

“Yeah,” said Jack. “What did he want?”

Martha hesitated then took a deep breath and answered.

“He wanted me and him to get back together,” said Martha.

“Are you going to get back together?” asked Jack.

“No! I wouldn’t leave you for him,” said Martha. She sat down on Jack’s lap and kissed him, unaware that Jesse was watching form outside the house.

Jesse was sitting in ‘Noah’s’ and Martha was working.

“I really do want us to get back together,” said Jesse.

“Well I don’t!” said Martha. “I’m moved on from you.”

“Jack’s going to let you down, you can tell he’s one of those guys,” said Jesse.

“He’s not!” said Martha. “Now leave me alone!”

She walked away, angrily.

“I’m going to do whatever I can to break you up,” Jesse muttered under his breath.

Jack saw Martha at the beach, piercing a hole in the sand with her foot.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“Nothing much,” said Martha. “Jack we have our first ultrasound this evening, will you come with me?”

“Of course I will!” said Jack. He kissed her cheek.

“I’ve got to get back to work,” said Martha. “See you later,”

“Bye,” said Jack. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and started walking in the direction of the diner.

It was 5:00pm and Martha was waiting for Jack in the Diner. Jack came in the door.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“I’ve been ready for fifteen minutes,” said Martha.

“Sorry I got held up,” said Jack. “Let’s go.”

“Where are you going?” asked Jesse.

“We’re going to the hospital for Martha’s first ultrasound,” said Jack, before Martha could say anything.

“You’re pregnant?!” Jesse asked, his eyes wide open in shock.

“Yeah,” said Martha. “Isn’t it great?”

“Yes…” said Jesse. “Congratulations.”

“Thanks,” said Martha and Jack together. Jesse watched them go, he needed to act fast.

Chapter 23

Lucas and Henry were in the garden.

“How long have you and Mattie been together?” asked Henry.

“About a year with a few break-ups in between,” said Lucas.

“I want you to stay away from Mattie! Got it?” said Henry. Lucas looked at him, shocked.

“If I ever see with Mattie again,” said Henry. “No-one will be worse than me,”

Henry stormed off and left Lucas lost for words.

“Listen Mattie,” Lucas approached Matilda.

“Yes?” said Mattie.

“I don’t think we should be together,” said Lucas.

“Why?” cried Matilda. “What’ve I done wrong, I’ll do anything to fix it!”

“It’s not you, I think with the amount of break-ups we’ve had I don’t think we should be together.” said Lucas.

“I hate you, I HATE YOU!” said Matilda. She pushed him and thumped him and then ran away crying. Lucas stood still, disgusted with himself.

“I deserved that,” he muttered to himself.

“Mattie, Lucas Dinner’s ready!” Beth called out. Matilda came downstairs after Lucas. Lucas noticed her eyes were red from crying. Beth, Tony and Henry sat down. There were two chairs left, side-by-side. Lucas sat down in one of them.

“Matilda, sit down,” said Beth.

“I’m not going to sit down beside him,” Matilda said shaking her head. She ran into her room. Henry looked down. Lucas got up and went into his room. He banged his head lightly against the wall.

“Forget Lucas, he’s an idiot,” said Henry.

“I really loved him, I still do,” said Matilda. She wiped her tears with a tissue. Henry began to fell guilty.

“You really care about him don’t you?” he asked. Matilda nodded. Henry got up to find Lucas.

“Where are you going?” said Matilda.

“I remembered I have to do something,” said Henry

Awwww...why is Jesse playing the bad guy? And what happened to Tasha? She still loved Jack, what a loser. What's Henry's problem? But i hope he makes things right between Luke and Mattie.

And Jack and Martha are married, why the heck would he ask her if she'd leave him for Jesse. Jack is such a lost case :wub: i guess thats why i luv him :)

Please update soon :)

Archived