Bay Crush

Guest Drew

I'm glad that people are smiling :lol:

Well I'm only posting two a week so I dunno... When you see it updated, then you'll know haha.

I know the first chapter was a let down but that storyline regarding Alf, it plays a big part with the new series. (Not all the time, but it's a chunk of the story) Hopefully you guys are satisfied with how the cliffhangers resolve :D

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Preview. Episode 22 up tomorrow :D

AMANDA: Hello? Hello?! I need an ambulance! My husband’s been shot! [PAUSE] I don’t know, I’m not a doctor, in the chest! Can’t you just get an ambulance out here now!? [Dan walks in slowly] Fifty-Two, Sunny Cove road. [Amanda hangs up, they look at each other]

DAN: Why me Amanda?

AMANDA: What do you mean?

DAN: You were yelling at me to stop hurting Macca, then you shot him instead of me… Why? [Amanda looks like she’s about to cry]

AMANDA: Isn’t it obvious? [Amanda says trying to cheer herself up, Dan looks confused] Dan…

DAN: Amanda, don’t. [Amanda walks slowly to Dan]

AMANDA: Why do you think I tried to ruin the wedding? Keep Ryan’s birthfather a secret from you? Saving you tonight?

DAN: Amanda…

AMANDA: I still love you Dan, always have, always will. [Dan looks emotional]

DAN: Don’t Amanda… Just don’t.

AMANDA: I love you Dan, nothing is going to take that away from me. And I know on some level, you still love me too. [Amanda’s next to Dan now, they just stare at each other, Dan pulls in for a kiss. They pull away and look at each other. Amanda smiles, she goes back in for a kiss. They move up against the wall and continue to kiss]

Thanks guys :P

By the way guys, have you checked out that idea I made for extremly long fics :lol: ? It's in the ND section.

Drew I am loving this every bit and it so real if you pictured it in your mind :lol:

Archived