Bay Crush

Guest Drew

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PREVIOUSLY… ON BAY CRUSH

[Alf is walking around very slowly, he looks like he’s in pain]

ALF: Aw… Cassie! [Alf says in pain, but softly. He puts his hand on his heart and collapses]

PIPPA: I want to stay here where our friends and family are. [Chris smiles]

CHRIS: Well why did you make this decision in the first place?

PIPPA: I don’t know. I don’t know! [Pippa brakes and spins the car around] We’re going back to Summer Bay Chris! [Pippa whispers to herself] I’m coming Alf.

PIPPA: [Pippa sees Alf on the floor] Oh god! Alf! [Chris walks in]

CHRIS: Oh my god! What happened?

PIPPA: I don’t know! Call an ambulance!

PIPPA: What’s going on? Do you know what happened?

JULIE: He’s had a heart attack-

SALLY: Oh no.

DOCTOR GREEN: He’s resting! [Julie gets the machine ready] Charge to two hundred. [Julie charges it] Clear! Charge to three sixty! [Julie charges it] Clear! [The room is now in silence, the noise of the machine tells the room that Alf’s heart rate has stopped. Sally and Pippa stand there in shock, not knowing what to do or how to act. Doctor Green looks at the clock, it’s 12:30am] I’m so sorry…

SALLY: Oh no! [sally says crying]

ALF: Alsia? [Alsia weakly smiles] What’s going on what is this?

ALSIA: Something you shouldn’t be worried about. [Alsia holds Alf hand]

ALF: What is this… The end? [Alsia smiles, Alf seems shocked]

EPISODE TWENTY-ONE: In This Hour of Death, Part l

RANDOM MYSTERIOUS WHITE ROOM

[Alf and Alsia are walking towards a door]

ALF: What’s going on Alsia? Where am I?

ALSIA: I’m about to show you something Alf, things in the future that will happen for the worse. These things must be stopped.

ALF: Thing’s? What things? Does this mean I’m not dead?

ALSIA: You will be if you don’t fulfil your tasks.

ALF: What tasks? [Alsia stops and smiles. She opens a door, they walk into the Living room of the Summer Bay house from the laundry] What are we doing here at Sally’s? [it’s now daytime. The house is decorated like a wedding is being held there. From upstairs you can hear Sally’s voice]

SALLY: Is the bride ready yet?

ALF: Bride? [Alsia holds Alf’s hand and they walk up the stairs to Pippa’s room. Pippa is wearing a wedding dress] Where did you take me Alsia. The past? This happened last week. We stopped the wedding, why do I flamn’ have to do this again?

ALSIA: Stop jumping to conclusions Alf, this is not the past, it’s the future.

ALF: When in the future?

ALSIA: I can’t tell you those things, that’s something you have to work out for yourself. [sally walks right through Alf]

ALF: Hey watch it Sally!

ALSIA: She can’t hear you Alf, nor see you. [Alf looks really confused]

ALF: Where the bloody hell did you take me to Alsia?

THE HOSPITAL-EMERGENCY

[sally and Pippa are staring at Alf’s body on the bed]

SALLY: If the boys and I never went out to dinner this would of never of happened.

PIPPA: Sally, it’s not your fault.

SALLY: It is. If I was with him and not at the diner, we could of prevented all of this. [Ric walks in]

RIC: Hi.

SALLY: How are you?

RIC: What kind of question is that? [Ric says with a chuckle]

SALLY: Did you call Martha?

RIC: I couldn’t… I dialed her phone… I just couldn’t say anything to her… [Ric begins to cry, Sally hugs him]

SALLY: Hey, it will be alright. [They here a big rush coming through from outside the room]

PIPPA: What’s going on? [sally walks out and notices Kim being brought in for his wound. Kit and Martha run in]

KIT: Is he going to be alright?

AMBO: We don’t know, can you just stay calm!

SALLY: Martha? What’s going on?

MARTHA: Sally? What are you doing here? [Ric walks out of the room upset, Martha sees his emotions] What happened? [Ric slowly walks up to Martha and they hug, Ric cries] What’s going on? [Martha says looking at Sally, Rachel walks in from behind and looks at Kit, they just stare at each other, Rachel looks at the clock, it’s 12:33]

SUMMER BAY HOUSE-PIPPA’S ROOM-LIVING ROOM

[Alf looks at Pippa]

ALF: Well if this isn’t the past, who is she getting married too? [Alsia says nothing. From downstairs they hear two gunshots] What the flamn’ hell was that? [Alf runs downstairs, as he’s running down, Cassie’s running up crying] Cassie!? What happened?

ALSIA: She can’t hear you Alf, I already told you that. [They enter the living room, Alf looks like he’s just seen a ghost]

ALF: My god… [Alf look’s at Chris whose unconscious by a gunshot, he’s bleeding. Alf turns around and sees Martha shot in the stomach, she’s lying lifeless on the floor] Martha! [Alf runs over to Martha] Call an ambulance Alsia!

ALSIA: Alf this isn’t real!

ALF: Then why is it happening?

ALSIA: Because it’s the future, it’s not our time or place, we can’t do anything about it… Though when the time comes, this is what you have to stop. Prevent Martha and Chris from being shot.

ALF: I can’t believe this, who would of done this to them?

ALSIA: Someone in the Bay has accepted an offer… For her child to have a better future, in trade she must sacrifice her loves ones, as they would stop her from handing the baby over.

ALF: What? Handing the baby over to whom?

ALSIA: A fellow cult member, that’s all I will say… Just stop this Alf because the death’s don’t end here with this person.

ALF: Who on earth will accept an offer like that? [Alf says in disappointment, watching Martha’s body. Alsia walks into the pantry, Alf follows her] Where are you going? [They enter the white room again. Alsia walks through another door, Alf follows]

THE HOSPITAL-EMERGENCY

[sally walks up to Pippa whose sitting by herself]

SALLY: How are you doing?

PIPPA: I’m ok… How’s Martha? And Ric?

SALLY: They’re not taking it to well.

PIPPA: What about Kim… Any news about him?

SALLY: No, I don’t even know what’s going on there. [Rachel walks up to them]

RACHEL: How are you doing Sally?

SALLY: I’ve been better. [sally says with a laugh, they hug]

[in Alf’s room, the lights are out. Ric’s sitting on a chair, Martha is standing beside Alf’s, holding his hand]

RIC: What are we going to do? Whose going to tell Aunty Morag? Aunt Celia? Roo? [Martha doesn’t say anything, she looks extremely upset] Hey… It will be ok. [Ric hugs Martha from behind. Alf’s hand squeezes Martha’s, Martha jumps] Hey, are you ok?

MARTHA: He’s not dead.

RIC: Pardon?

MARTHA: He’s alive, he just squeezed my hand, he’s alive! [Ric doesn’t know what to say]

RIC: It’s probably just a muscle spasm or something. [Rachel walks in]

MARTHA: No, I know what I felt!

RIC: Martha, don’t do this to yourself.

RACHEL: Is everything ok?

MARTHA: Rachel, do something, he’s not dead! He just squeezed my hand!

RACHEL: What? [Rachel walks over and feels Alf’s pulse]

RIC: Martha, this is crazy.

RACHEL: I don’t believe it…

RIC: What?

RACHEL: He… He has a pulse…

RIC: What!?

RACHEL: It’s faint… Very faint… He’s alive though, barely. [Martha smiles, Ric looks totally surprised] Go get someone so we can help bring him back! [Ric just stands there] Ric, Go! [Ric runs off]

MARTHA: How is this possible Rachel? Is it even possible?

RACHEL: By the way he’s reacting it’s as if he’s in a coma.

MARTHA: But that’s still good right? He’s not dead?

THE HUNTER HOUSE-LIVING AREA

[it’s day. Alf and Alsia are standing in the kitchen, Robbie walked out of the room with a box, the whole place has been packed up. Matilda walks in from outside, Beth enters from the hallway]

MATILDA: Mum, are you sure you’re making the right choice?

BETH: We just need a fresh start somewhere else. This place has too many bad memories.

MATILDA: Well what about the good ones?

BETH: What good ones? [beth says beginning to cry] We went through hell in this town. Rhys, Tony, Amanda, Tasha and your brother’s death! I just want to get away from it all. [Robbie walks in]

ALF: Tasha’s dead? [Alsia looks at Alf]

ROBBIE: The car’s packed.

BETH: Honey, where’s Rebecca?

ROBBIE: She’s already in the car… So, we ready to leave? [beth looks at Matilda]

BETH: Sweetie, you’ll make new friends-

MATILDA: Yeah… Just thinking about everything we’ve all each been through… I don’t want to be here anymore. We should of made the decision sooner and left the Bay with Kit after what happened with Kim.

ALF: What happened with Kim?

ALSIA: I think it’s time we leave. [Alf and Alsia walk into the hallway then enter a door which leads back into the white room. They enter another door and enter the beach house]

THE BEACH HOUSE-LIVING AREA

[From the bathroom door, Alf and Alsia enter, it’s night. Belle runs down the stairs, wearing barely anything, as she’s about to walk out the door, Irene enters with a bottle]

IRENE: Where the hell are you going? [irene’s drunk]

BELLE: Out.

IRENE: Would you like to tell me where kido?

BELLE: Just the usual, just go out and hang out with a few guys, nothing more, nothing less.

IRENE: Well when you end up pregnant at this age, don’t come crying to me, I’ll be busy with my own problems.

BELLE: Like what? Your drinking? [irene has a face full of anger, she throws the bottle at Belle, but misses, it smashes on the floor] Try and get my face next time!

IRENE: Just get the hell out of here!

BELLE: If I had a choice, I’ll be moving out of here and into my mothers in a second.

IRENE: Well it’s a sad thing that her house burnt down isn’t it? [irene smiles] Bye. [belle walks out]

ALF: What the hell have gotten into them two?

ALSIA: Just a chain of events that have been happening in their lives, one thing leads onto another which makes them end up where they are.

ALF: I can’t believe Irene went back onto the grog.

ALSIA: Well notice their chain of events and stop this from happening ok. Come on, let’s go. [They enter the bathroom door and walk back into the white room]

ALF: Refresh my memory, this is all too much to take in. Why are you showing me this?

ALSIA: The Bay is turning upside down for the worst, you need to stop it otherwise-

ALF: I die? Right? [Alsia smiles]

ALSIA: Don’t look at it that way.

ALF: So if I make one mistake, that’s it? I’m gone? [Alsia says nothing and they walk into the Patterson house by the pantry door]

THE PATTERSON HOUSE-KITCHEN

[Alsia walks in first, then Alf]

ALF: I just asked you a question, now give me an answer! [Alf stops and notices Rachel sitting on a chair, with a gun] Rachel? [Alf says in a whisper, Rachel is crying whilst looking at the gun. Alf looks at her wrists, he notices the scars as she slit them] What happened to her wrists?

ALSIA: She’s in a deep depression Alf…

ALF: Rachel? But why?

ALSIA: That’s for you to figure out. [Rachel picks up the gun and looks at it, she rises the gun to her head]

ALF: Don’t tell me she’s going to- [The gun goes off. Alf stands there in deep shock. From outside the kitchen, Alf notices two men dressed in black walking towards the door, he looks down and Rachel’s gone] Where’d she go?

ALSIA: It’s a new day and time Alf… [The men brake the door down]

ALF: What the flamn’ hell are these idiots doing? [They walk into the living room]

MAN: Where are you Dan? Can’t hide from us forever! [Dan comes out from his bedroom]

DAN: Dennis? [Dan says standing there shocked] What? What are you doing?

DENNIS: Did I ever tell you the reason why I moved to the Bay? [Dan stares at Dennis] I don’t think so… This, is one of the reasons. [The other man knocks Dan out with a baseball bat]

ALF: What’s going on? Who is he?

ALSIA: One word Alf… Evil…

ALF: What? [Alsia walks into the room from the living area, they enter the white room] You just can’t show me the action and not give me an explanation Alsia!

ALSIA: I can’t give you one Alf.

THE HOSPITAL-EMERGENCY

[Alf is now hooked up to machines. The time is now 12:45. Sally, Pippa, Martha and Ric are in the room]

MARTHA: This has to be some sort of a miracle.

SALLY: It is a miracle. I can’t believe we almost lost him. [Rachel walks in]

RACHEL: How’s he doing?

RIC: He’s doing ok…

SALLY: What did the police want Rachel?

RACHEL: Just a statement with what happened back at the house with Kim. [Rachel and Martha look at each other. Julie runs in]

JULIE: I’m sorry Rachel, but we need you.

RACHEL: What’s wrong?

JULIE: An ambulance has just pulled up from the Vale mansion.

SALLY: What? Amanda’s?

RACHEL: Um, sure. [Rachel runs out]

SALLY: What- What happened at Amanda’s?

JULIE: I don’t know the full details, but someone was shot.

RIC: What? Who?

JULIE: I know as much as you guys… How’s he doing? [Talking about Alf]

PIPPA: He’s holding on. [Julie smiles]

RANDOM MYSTERIOUS WHITE ROOM

[Alf and Alsia stop in front of a door]

ALF: Alsia… Why are you telling me all of this?

ALSIA: Alf… I cannot say-

ALF: Why not? You’re my wife!

ALSIA: I’m your dead wife, Alfred. Now come on, you can’t stay dead forever otherwise you will die. [Alsia walks through a door, Alf follows, they enter the Diner, everything has been taken out, the place is being renovated]

ALF: What on God’s name is going on here?

ALSIA: New owners, new development.

ALF: What happened to Leah? And Irene? [Alsia just stares at him]

ALSIA: Come on, let’s go. You weren’t meant to see this. [Alsia walks out, Alf stands there frozen and confused]

THE BEACH

[Alf runs up to Alsia whose a bit ahead]

ALF: Wait up Als, I’m not as fit as I used to be you know. [Alsia laughs]

ALSIA: Were you ever? [They laugh and look towards the beach]

ALF: Beautiful, isn’t it?

ALSIA: I miss it all the time, even though I can visit it whenever I wish.

ALF: What are you talking about?

ALSIA: Well I can’t just let you roam around the world by yourself, I have to watch out for you. [Alsia keeps on walking, Alf looks confused again. Out of nowhere and really fast, a black car is speeding past them, almost running Alf and Alsia over]

ALF: Hey watch it! flaman’ mongrels! [Alsia whispers into his ear]

ALSIA: I’ll watch out for him if I was you.

ALF: What? [in the background you hear a big thump, Alf turns around and notices the person hit someone. Alf runs up to them] Stupid kids! Don’t they know any good?! [Alf notices the person lying on the floor is Jack] Oh God, Jack! We need to get him an ambulance!

ALSIA: Alf, we can’t do that here!

ALF: What? You’re telling me there’s no ambulances in the future?

ALSIA: No, we don’t exist in this time! We can’t communicate with these people! Only the dead from your time.

ALF: So I’m just meant to leave him lying here?

ALSIA: Well you wont when the time comes in your world. [Alf notices Martha driving by in her Ute]

ALF: Where is she going? Did she not see Jack on the road?

ALSIA: Did this happen in the same day Alf? [Alf looks around and notices the outside of the Diner is how it used to be]

ALF: Can I leave now? This is all getting too much for me.

ALSIA: Oh, grow up Alf! [They keep walking, Alf turns around to look at Jack and notices he’s gone]

THE CLIFF TOP

[Alf and Alsia are walking, holding hands, Alf notices Martha’s Ute is half hanging off the cliff]

ALF: God… [Alf just stands there, he notices Martha running out, crying and screaming]

MARTHA: Help! Somebody! [Alf goes to run up to her, but Alsia holds him back]

ALF: What are you doing?

ALSIA: You can’t help her, none of us can. [Martha turns around and cries, it looks like Alf and Martha are looking at each other]

MARTHA: Please! Somebody! [Martha notices a park bench a few meters away]

ALF: What is she doing? [Martha gets out a rope out of the back and ties it to the Ute] It’s just a Ute for crying out loud.

ALSIA: Wait Alf… [Martha goes to tie the rope to the park bench but it’s too short]

MARTHA: It’s too short, it wont work! [Martha says talking to someone in the Ute]

ALF: Is someone in there!? [Alsia just stares at Alf] Who is it? [They hear a car speed past, they turn around, it’s the car that hit Jack. They hear Martha scream and turn around, but she’s gone]

THE HOSPITAL-EMERGENCY

[sally and Rachel are sitting next to each other]

RACHEL: It was so weird, I didn’t even know what I was doing, it didn’t feel like me, it was like someone was controlling my body. [Talking about the Kim situation]

SALLY: Well at least you’re off the hook.

RACHEL: Not in Kit’s books I’m not. [Ric walks in]

SALLY: Hey, how’s Martha doing?

RIC: Um… She’s still shaken up… I called the others to tell them what happened.

SALLY: I think that was a good idea. [sally says smiling] I can’t believe everything that’s happened today. It all seems unreal.

RACHEL: I know what you mean… This morning I was having breakfast with Leah, now she’s in jail and I ended up back here…

THE WAREHOUSE

[Alf and Alsia enter a warehouse]

ALF: Als, why on earth did you take me here for?

ALSIA: To save lives.

ALF: What are you talking about?

ALSIA: Lives are about to be lost because of one person.

ALF: Who? [They hear a woman screaming from somewhere]

WOMAN: Just shut up! Just shut up! [Alf stands in shock. Alsia walks towards the voice]

ALSIA: Come on.

ALF: Als, I don’t think this is a good idea. [They enter a room] Oh my god! [Alf looks around, he notices Zoe with four coffins behind her, and people tied up in chairs in front of her] What is this?

ALSIA: You have to stop it Alf-

ALF: But Zoe… She’s dead… How?

DANI: Please! Will you just let us go!

ALF: That’s Dani!

ZOE: I’m not letting you go anywhere… Thirty seconds to go… [Zoe says pointing towards a bomb] Tick, Tock.

ALF: This isn’t right.

ALSIA: You have to stop it Alf!

ZOE: Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock.

ALF: How? She’s meant to be dead! [someone walks up behind Alf and Alsia]

ZOE: Fifteen seconds…

DANI: Please, let us go!

ALF: Who are the other people? [The man behind Alf walks up to him]

MAN: Alf? [Alf turns around, it’s Macca]

ALF: Macca?

ZOE: Tick, Tock.

ALF: I thought you said no one could communicate with us? Only the dead from my time?

ALSIA: You’re right, no one can communicate with us…[Alsia seems also shocked]

ZOE: Seven, six, five.

ALSIA: Unless he’s…

ALF: Dead? [The bomb counts down from three, two, then one]

…CONTINUED

NOTE: If you found this chapter really confusing, just ask questions :P The four main cliffhangers (Alf having the heart attack, Macca/Amanda/Dan, Kit/Kim/Rachel and Zoe/Tracey) the cliffhangers would be resolved over the first four chapters to give each story the main focus in that chapter. Hope you enjoyed the return :D

Wow, that was heaps confusing. But still good. Whats happening with Jack and Martha. I got really confused there. One minute Jack has been hit, then his disappeared and Marthas ute is hanging off the cliff and then Jack is hit again. Kah! Too much for my brain. Great chapter though

Please update soon :D

That was reallyyyyyyyyyyy good.

One thing i'm unsure of. Why is Leah in jail?

Because she kidnaped Lisa's baby.

Wow, that was heaps confusing. But still good. Whats happening with Jack and Martha. I got really confused there. One minute Jack has been hit, then his disappeared and Marthas ute is hanging off the cliff and then Jack is hit again. Kah! Too much for my brain. Great chapter though

Please update soon :D

I thought alot of this would be confusing. This "world" that Alf and Alsia were in, the events never happened in chronological (sp?) order. The events just happened there and then due to the scenery. When Jack was hit and then Martha drove past they were both different "days". Jack never got his twice with the car. With the discription at the cliff, the car that drove past was the car that hit Jack earlier. Wow it's confusing trying to explain it haha.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Archived