Bay Crush

Guest Drew

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks that way, yeah :lol: Every three days... FRIDAY/saturday/sunday/monday/TUESDAY/wednesday/thursday... Well if there were eight days in a week it would work better :lol: but basically yeah, Tuesdays and Fridays.

I'm writting Episode 28 now... I just want to stay ahead because I know in time I wont be able to update as often because of my HSC.

ooo...the HSC...Drew shouldnt you be studying for that, actually wasnt today the last day??

But yay, cant wait for the next update :D

I'm starting the HSC course now. My exams wont be until next year, but I have assessments etc, and that goes to your final marks.

Thanks for the commens guys!

I'm starting the HSC course now. My exams wont be until next year, but I have assessments etc, and that goes to your final marks.

Thanks for the commens guys!

Ah! So its your first term of Yr12, nice. Good luck with that. Its tuesday, update day :D

Here's the update! :P It feels weird updating twice a week when I used to update like three or four times... But ah well :lol: Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

PREVIOUSLY… ON BAY CRUSH

TRACEY: How can it not feel right? [Tracey kisses Zoe, but she pulls away again. Tracey rolls her eyes] Am I not as good as him?

ZOE: Tracey… [Tracey gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom] I’m so sorry Tracey… I don’t know what’s happening to me…

TRACEY: You’re falling for him, that’s what the matter is.

ZOE: Tracey, I love you though. But… I want him… I don’t know why. But I would never get with him, because I love you!

TRACEY: Maybe you should just run off with Kim then?

ZOE: Yeah, maybe I should! [Zoe walks off. Tracey begins to cry. Tracey walks into her room, goes to her side draw and takes out her gun]

TRACEY: I’m not letting you go that easy Eve. [Tracey smiles as she looks at the gun]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CASSIE: Yes… You can have my baby. [They both smile]

MAMMA ROSE: Excellent! But, there’s only one small problem…

CASSIE: What’s that?

MAMMA ROSE: The people around you, your family and friends…When they hear what your doing, who your giving your baby too, they’re going to do everything possible to keep the baby away from me, to turn you against me! [Mamma Rose takes out a piece of paper] But we need to make sacrifices for the greater good… So nothing stands in our way. [Cassie opens the paper, it’s a list of names. Sally, Alf, Ric, Drew, Pippa, Chris, Matilda, Lucas, Robbie, Tasha and Belle]

CASSIE: What’s this for?

MAMMA ROSE: They’re the ones we must sacrifice so the baby can have a better future. [Cassie looks completely shocked]

MAMMA ROSE: So… Will you sacrifice your loved ones…? So that you and your baby will have a better future?

EPISODE 24: In This Hour Of Death, Part lV

11:45pm

SUMMER BAY HOUSE-CASSIE’S ROOM-LIVING AREA-NIGHT

CASSIE: But what if they don’t get in my way, then I wouldn’t have to do anything. [Mamma Rose smiles and brushes Cassie’s hair]

MAMMA ROSE: It still wouldn’t matter Cassie… So, will you decline my offer and keep the baby you don’t want… Or will you join me, and sacrifice those ones that you love? [Mamma Rose smiles, Cassie doesn’t know what to say]

CASSIE: If I have to sacrifice my loved ones, just so my baby can have a better future… Then I’ll join you.

MAMMA ROSE: I’m sorry?

CASSIE: I’ll join you… You can have my baby. [Mamma Rose smiles]

MAMMA ROSE: That’s a good girl. [Mamma Rose brushes Cassie’s hair] Why is it that you don’t want this baby? There’s no connection between you two?

CASSIE: I don’t know… It just doesn’t feel right.

[Downstairs Alf is walking around very slowly, he looks like he’s in pain]

ALF: Aw… Cassie! [Alf says in pain, but softly. He puts his hand on his heart and collapses]

CASSIE: What was that? That sounded like Mister Stewart! [Mamma Rose smiles evilly]

MAMMA ROSE: Cassie, you have to know that we make sacrifices for the greater good…

CASSIE: What are you talking about? [Mamma Rose sighs]

MAMMA ROSE: Look at it this way… It’s just one less you have to get out of the way… One less you personally don’t have to sacrifice. [Cassie looks surprised]

CASSIE: No! [Cassie gets up and runs to the door, Mamma Rose grabs her]

MAMMA ROSE: My child! You need to let him go!

CASSIE: He’s going to die!

MAMMA ROSE: You’re going to have to get used to it if you want your baby to have a better future! Would you rather see your child suffer in pain because it’s own mother can’t look after it? Or would you rather see your child being brought up in a safe environment? [Cassie looks at her and begins to cry. She moves back to her bed]

CASSIE: It’s going to be so hard…

MAMMA ROSE: I know… I know… The universe will look after him though once he’s passed on… After all, he is going to a better place. [Mamma Rose smiles]

THE BEACH-NIGHT

[Tracey is walking along the beach, crying with the gun in her hand. She stops and looks at the moon and then the gun]

TRACEY: One thing you taught me Eve… We have to sacrifice for a better future… You’ll thank me one day. [Tracey smiles and continues to walk]

SUMMER BAY HOUSE-LIVING AREA-CASSIE’S ROOM-NIGHT

[Pippa comes running through the house]

PIPPA: Alf! Sally!? [Pippa sees Alf on the floor] Oh god! Alf! [Chris walks in]

CHRIS: Oh my god! What happened?

PIPPA: I don’t know! Call an ambulance! [Chris races to the phone. Cassie runs down, looking upset]

CASSIE: Pippa? Mister Stewart? What happened? [Cassie says upset]

PIPPA: Alf, wake up. It’s me! It’s Pippa! Where’s Sally? [Talking to Cassie]

CASSIE: Her and the boys went out for dinner, do you know what happened?

PIPPA: No. Is an ambulance coming? [Pippa says to Chris]

CHRIS: They’re on their way.

PIPPA: Didn’t you hear him or anything? [Talking to Cassie]

CASSIE: No… I was on the phone… I hope he’s ok, otherwise it’s my fault! What are you guys doing back here?

CHRIS: I don’t think now is a good time. [Cassie smiles]

CASSIE: I’ll go get him a few pillows from upstairs. [Cassie runs up into her room, Mamma Rose is sitting on her bed] You have to go! Pippa and Chris are here!

MAMMA ROSE: What are they doing here? I thought you were home alone?

CASSIE: Well they’re back… How are we going to get you out? Oh god this is all so wrong. [Mamma Rose hugs Cassie]

MAMMA ROSE: My child! Calm down, it will be alright!

CASSIE: Pillows.

MAMMA ROSE: I’m sorry? [Cassie runs to her bed and gets some pillows]

CASSIE: I told them I was coming upstairs to get Mister Stewart some pillows.

THE PAD-LIVING AREA-NIGHT

[Kit is hiding behind Kim, Rachel has a gun]

KIM: Rachel. Just put the gun down!

RACHEL: I’m not putting nothing down, until I get you back! [From outside Tracey watches in surprise]

KIM: Rachel, just put the gun down… We can try and work something out!

RACHEL: We can’t work nothing out if she’s in the picture! [Kim looks at Kit, Kit’s crying] I’m sorry… This is just how it’s meant to be…

KIT: Rachel… Please…

RACHEL: Sh… This is it… One… [Tracey looks at her gun]

KIM: Rachel don’t…

RACHEL: Two… [Kit begins to cry heavily] Three! [Kim runs right in front of Rachel, the gun goes off. Kim stops and Kit screams]

KIT: Oh my god Kim! [Kim’s been shot on the left side of his chest. Kim falls to the floor] Oh god! [Rachel stands there in shock, she looks at the gun very confused]

RACHEL: What the hell? [Tracey looks at her gun and runs off. Two holes have been left in the window]

THE BEACH-NIGHT

[Tracey is walking all over the place crying. She stops and looks at the gun. She throws it into the ocean]

THE REVENGE HOUSE-REVENGE ROOM-DINING ROOM-NIGHT

[Zoe slowly walks down the stairs with some food for Kirsty and Dani. She notices that the door is open. She looks around. Very quickly, Dani stabs Zoe in the back]

ZOE: Argh!

DANI: Kirsty! Come on! [Kirsty runs out of the room, they run up the stairs, Zoe takes out her gun and shoots the door. The girls scream. They enter the dining room, Tracey walks in]

TRACEY: What the hell? How did you two escape? [Tracey notices the bloody knife in Dani’s hand, Tracey kicks Dani to the floor, she drops the knife, Tracey picks it up]

DANI: Ok! Ok! [Tracey says pointing the knife towards them] You can have it!

KIRSTY: Dani!? [Dani and Kirsty slowly walk back to the stairs as they’ve been cornered off]

TRACEY: Where is she? [Kirsty and Dani look upset] Where is she? [Tracey says pointing the knife towards them]

DANI: She’s downstairs!

TRACEY: Get back down there! [Tracey screams. Dani and Kirsty walk down the stairs, they enter the room. Tracey locks the door, Dani and Kirsty are back in the room. Tracey drops the knife and picks up Zoe who seems unconscious]

TRACEY: Eve, wake up it’s Tracey! [Zoe says nothing] Eve! Eve!? [Tracey begins to cry, she hugs Zoe’s body. Tracey kisses Zoe around the face] Wake up! Please wake up! [she feels Zoe’s pulse, and has a shocked look] Oh no. No! No! No!!! [Tracey cries hysterically. She hugs the body again, and feels something in her pocket. She takes it out. It’s the gun. Tracey just looks at it] What am I going to do without you… Life can’t go on without you… [Tracey rises the gun] If we can’t be together in life… We’ll be together in death… [Tracey begins to cry. From outside the house you hear the gunshot go off. Zoe’s eyes, very quickly widen up. Zoe lies still as Tracey’s lifeless body lays next to her]

ZOE: Tracey? Tracey? [Zoe rolls over and begins to move her body] Tracey, wake up. It’s Eve… Tracey! Tracey! [Zoe looks around the room and reads the clock, it’s 12:56am. She begins to cry]

[in the revenge room, Kirsty and Dani and sitting tightly together]

KIRSTY: What happened? [Kirsty says very quietly]

THE BEACH-NIGHT

[Cassie is walking along the beach, looking quite sad. She begins to have flashbacks]

***FLASHBACK***

[Cassie opens the paper, it’s a list of names. Sally, Alf, Ric, Drew, Pippa, Chris, Matilda, Lucas, Robbie, Tasha and Belle]

CASSIE: What’s this for?

MAMMA ROSE: They will be the ones that will stand in the way… They’re the ones we must sacrifice so the baby can have a better future. [Cassie looks completely shocked]

***PRESENT***

[Cassie sits on the sand and stares into space as she begins to cry]

***FLASHBACK***

CASSIE: What was that? That sounded like Mister Stewart? [Mamma Rose smiles evilly]

MAMMA ROSE: Cassie, you have to know that we make sacrifices for the greater good… Look at it this way… It’s just one less you have to get out of the way… One less you personally don’t have to sacrifice. [Cassie looks surprised]

***PRESENT***

[Cassie wipes her tears away and stares towards the moon]

***FLASHBACK***

MAMMA ROSE: You’re going to have to get used to it if you want your baby to have a better future! Would you rather see your child suffer in pain because it’s own mother can’t look after it? Or would you rather see you child being brought up in a safe environment?

***PRESENT***

[Cassie rolls down and continues to cry]

THE REVENGE HOUSE-REVENGE ROOM-NIGHT

[Zoe wipes away some more tears as she covers Tracey’s body with a sheet. She touches her wound as it continues to bleed. She goes over to a draw and takes out a needle and thread, she walks back over to the revenge room and opens the door]

ZOE: Do you know how to sow?

DANI: I’m sorry?

ZOE: Do you know how to sow!?

DANI: Sow? Sow what? [Zoe shows them her wound] You can’t be serious!?

ZOE: You think I’m going to go to a public hospital when I’m a wanted fugitive on the run?

DANI: Well maybe you shouldn’t of done all those things you did!

KIRSTY: Dani, don’t…

ZOE: Well maybe you should never of stabbed me!

DANI: Well if you didn’t keep us down here, none of this wouldn’t happened!

ZOE: No, no, no. That’s what you think lady joy-a. If you never wrote that article, we wouldn’t be in the mess we’re in now. [Zoe slams the door shut]

THE BEACH-NIGHT

[Mamma Rose is walking along the beach and sits next to Cassie]

MAMMA ROSE: It’s tough isn’t it? Losing the ones you love.

CASSIE: Mister Stewart’s not dead.

MAMMA ROSE: But… I?

CASSIE: He’s in a coma… Ric called me… He also told me that Macca, the father of my baby… Died tonight.

MAMMA ROSE: Oh, you poor thing…

CASSIE: Knowing, just what everyone is going through, Sally, Martha, Ric… I can’t put them in anymore pain by killing their loved ones… My loved ones!

MAMMA ROSE: What are you implying?

CASSIE: I just can’t do it… Continue on living if I killed my family and friends… I’m sorry… I just can’t do it.

MAMMA ROSE: There’s no backing down Cassie! This is it, you’ve made you choice, the baby belongs to me.

CASSIE: Well, I’m backing down… I want the baby to stay with me. I can’t put myself or my baby in any further pain.

MAMMA ROSE: You gave me your word!

CASSIE: I’m sorry… I just can’t. [Cassie gets up and walks away]

THE REVENGE HOUSE-REVENGE ROOM-NIGHT

[Dani finishes stitching up Zoe’s wound]

DANI: So this is what all this is about? Your revenge because of Sarah?

ZOE: You people treated her like garbage. Like some sort of evil when she wasn’t.

DANI: I wouldn’t call her evil but she caused us a lot of pain!

ZOE: But it still came down to you didn’t it?

DANI: So this is my fault then?

KIRSTY: What are you going to do with us?

ZOE: Patience Kirsty…

DANI: All done. [Zoe gets up and walks to the door] How much longer are you going to keep us here for?

ZOE: Until judgement day arrives.

DANI: Judgement day? You and her kept on going on about this judgement day! What is it? [Zoe smiles]

ZOE: You’ll find out soon enough. [Zoe walks out and closes the door. She looks back at Tracey’s covered body and breathes heavily. She takes out her mobile and calls Kim. There’s no answer] Come on Kim… Please, pick up… I need to talk to you…

VOICE: That’s right, I’m not even stone cold dead and you run back to your pretty boyfriend. [Zoe’s eyes widen, Zoe turns around and sees Tracey standing by the stairs. Zoe looks back at Tracey’s covered body. She looks confused]

ZOE: What’s going on? [Tracey shakes her head and smiles]

…CONTINUED

wow that was a great chapter i just found this fic its awesome i love it i love jack and martha there so cute so sad please make the baby be jacks i love them and it would be sooo sad if it was phil's i dont like him and he's ugly lol ok so i dnt know hes ugly but he's not jack and when you campare jack to anyone there ugly lol :)

1st to comment yay lol update soon

Archived