Bay Crush

Guest Drew

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great chapter Drew! It never entered my mind that it was Tracy who shot Kim, but as soon as you went from Tracey with the gun to the scene with Rach/kit/kim i knew that it was going to be her! Yet another amazing chapter! :D can't wait until the next update

I love this! I just started reading you're first Bay Crush in the other Topic a few hours ago, and now I'm waiting despratley for a new Chap :D Its amazing, Update soon pleeez

If you're referring to the other Bay Crush for an update, I don't do that one anymore :P

Somehow I dont think mama rose will let Cassie off easily.

I don't think so either :blink: I guess this will be a spoiler, but this storyline is going to rest for awhile so I get alot of other things done, but she will return when you least expect it. It's going to be one of the major stories for BC.

Anywho, thanks for the comments guys!

Oh, YES she's innocent! Zoe? NO!!!! TRacey! Coz she's NOT dead apparently, and is mad at KIm for stealing Zoe off him!!! Is that right Drew? LOL< total spaz attack!

Ha, I told yopu so!! Wouldn't I make a great detective? I knew it was Trace all along *gloats* :lol:

Archived