Family Life

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“Hey did I tell you how gorgeous you look” I hear Lucas whisper in my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist,

“Thanks” I say lifting my head up as he nuzzles his head into my neck,

“you did a brilliant job today baby, Cassie is so grateful for you being there for her despite our problems” Lucas says softly

“I know I wanted to be there for her I didn’t want to ruin her day, that’s why we have to keep what happened in the family plus I don’t want to be the town gossip I want to grieve our loss alone and move on and get through this together as a family” I say quietly as I look out at the stars once more,

“I know baby that’s all I want as well, and I swear to you we will get through this” he says kissing my cheek softly.

“Luc” I say moments later

“Yea babe?” he asks me, his head still resting on my shoulder

“I know we didn’t talk about it before what happened but I really want to try for another child” I whisper

“Are you sure?” he asks me looking up to face me, shock etched across his face,

“You don’t want to” I say stepping away from him trying to fight back the tears,

“No baby I don’t mean it like that off course I want more children with you, what I’m saying is that are you sure you are ready for that, is your body ready for it” he says as he reaches for my hand

“Yes I want to try more than anything baby I’m sure it’s what I want” I tell him accepting his outstretched hand and letting him pull me into his arms,

“Well we will then baby, now how about we go find those kids of ours and tell them goodnight” he says,

“What do you mean?” I say looking at him puzzled,

“Well I figured that their mum and dad needed to spend a night alone and some quality time together” he whispers seductively in my ear,

“I like your way off thinking” I tell him smiling as he takes my hand in his as we head back inside to find mum, dad and our kids.

“Are you sure about this” Lucas says leaning over me as he looks down into my eyes,

“I’m certain babe make love to me” I whisper starring back into his gorgeous blue eyes,

“I love you Mrs Holden” he says as he enters me slowly,

“I love you too Mr Holden” I moan.

Archived