Family Life

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 4

Lucas P.O.V

“Hey where’s Mattie?” I ask Kit as I enter the club with Henry, Jack, Kim, Ric, Robbie and Scott,.

“She went outside for some fresh air. She isn’t feeling well at all, haven’t seen her drink that much in ages” Kit says. “I didn’t get a good feeling about this guy that was all over her, she probably went to get away from him” she says.

“What guy?” I ask, panic overcoming me.

“This Scott guy, **** I can’t see him” she says as she scans the room. I find my feet and run outside, Henry and Jack right behind me. “Mattie” I scream. When I make it outside but I can’t see her, I hear a scream- Mattie’s scream. “Matilda” I shout again, heading in the direction I heard the scream coming from. Stopping dead in my tracks when I turn the corner, I see a dark haired guy holding Matilda down with his jeans unbuckled as he leans over her, my blood starts to boil. “Get away from here” I scream, startling him as I run over and push him away. Henry kneels beside her as I look down at my wife, battered and bruised, her top ripped open and her knickers around her legs. “What have you done to her?” I scream, throwing him down on the ground as I punch him repeatedly.

“Tilly, it’s Henry. Wake up please, it’s going to be OK” I hear Henry cry.

“Lucas go to Matilda, I’ll sort him out” Jack says as he takes his handcuffs out of his back pockets. I’m glad my brother always carried them with him. I run over to my wife kneeling beside her as I take her hand.

“Babe wake up please, I love you, it’s OK now” I cry, tears running down my face as I think about what he’s done to her. Her eyes start to open and she looks up at me, fresh tears forming in her already red and swollen eyes.

“Luc” she cries I pull her closer to me, not wanting to let her go.

“I’m here now baby what did he do to you?” I cry as I rock her back and forth in my arms.

Matilda’s P.O.V

I sat in the hospital bed, Lucas stood by my side as the others waited outside. Scott and Hayley had rang Mum and Dad and told them what happened but also told them to stay at home with the kids until morning.

“Mrs Holden, as you can’t remember what has happened to you we are going to have to run a DNA rape test” the nurse says as she enters the room. I nod my head as tears continue to fall down my face, Lucas had finally managed to calm me down somewhat since we arrived at the hospital.

“Right Mr Holden would you like to leave the room while we run the test” the nurse says as Rachel enters the room.

“No please I want him to stay” I cry pulling back on his arm refusing to let him leave my side.

“Sure Matilda if that is what you want it is fine” Rachel says softly.

Fifteen minutes after the test had finished I sat in Lucas arms as he held me close to him stroking my back soothingly as I cried. I look up as I hear Rachel enter the room.

“Matilda, Lucas, I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news” Rachel says her head down as she looks at the results in her hand. I feel Lucas hold me tighter as I break down in tears in his arms.

Guh, cliffhangers! That was so awesome Jackie, I was like, sitting on the edge of my chair, anticipating what came next. Poor Maddie, she can't seem to catch a break. But Luke was so cute with her, and I stand by my statement, Maddie and Luke are :wub:. Can't wait for the next part!

Chapter 5

“Matilda, it appears you wasn’t raped as we found no trace of semen in your blood stream apart from those that match the DNA of your husband. However, during the test we found out something else. Matilda it appears you were two months pregnant” Rachel says. What did she just say?

“What?” I cry shaking as Lucas holds me tightly in his arms.

“You were pregnant Matilda. I’m so sorry, but you lost the baby” Rachel says. It feels as if my world is crashing down around me, as I bury my face in Lucas shoulder breaking down in his arms, as I lose all my self-control. I lost my baby because of him. I didn’t even know I was pregnant yet I had a child growing inside of me, a child that me and Lucas would have loved and welcomed into our family.

“What happens next?” I hear Lucas ask through his tears as he rubs my back soothingly.

“Well we will need Matilda to go to surgery as we need to perform a D/C” Rachel replies.

Lucas P.O.V

I held her hand tightly in my own not wanting to let go of her, wanting to be there for her, needing to feel her. Matilda had returned from surgery an hour ago and I hadn’t left her side since. I hadn’t told everyone what was going on. I didn’t know how to and not wanting to do it without checking with Matilda first but they knew something was wrong because they had seen her being taken to surgery. I knew they all wanted to know what was going on but none of them pressurised me into telling them. Matilda was still fast asleep from the anaesthetic. She looked so peaceful that you wouldn’t know of the hurt that she was going through, that we were both going through.

“Lucas” she mumbles as her eyes start to open.

“Hey baby I’m here it’s OK” I say softly, knowing how much she needs me with her right now.

“I’m sorry” she whispers softly.

“Mattie you have nothing to be sorry for, it was that jerk who did this to you” I say to her as I hold her hand tighter trying to calm her down.

“But if I hadn’t have been so drunk I wouldn’t of gotten myself into the mess” she cries, breaking down once more.

“Baby it is not your fault. He spiked your drink, he followed you outside. He would have hurt you either way, none of this is your fault” I try to reassure her as I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me. “It’s not your fault baby” I say stroking her back soothingly as tears come to my own eyes.

“Oh Mattie are you OK, what happened?” Mum says running inside with Dad right behind her.

“Mum” Mattie cries as her Mum embraces her.

“Mattie I’ll just go outside OK, I’ll be right back” I say softly as I walk towards the door. She nods her head as she holds onto her Mum for dear life. Making my way outside her room, I break down in tears as I think of my wife and what she is going through and the baby she lost. I could kill Scott for what he has done to us he has taken a child from us I will never forgive him.

“Lucas what’s happened?” I hear Dad say as he wraps his arms around me.

“She was drugged Dad and he tried to rape her and he punched her in the stomach Dad, she lost our baby because of that b**t**d” I cry onto his shoulder.

“Oh son, I’m so sorry just let it all out you don’t have to be strong in front of me” he says as he holds me tightly.

Archived