Family Life

Guest Jackieleanne

Thanks im not sure when the next update is gonna be, got really ill yesterday and have been throughout the night and today aswell, so can't concentrate on writing at the minute because I litterally cen't sit and write for more than 10minutes without getting shooting pains again.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 6

“I want to go home” I say softly when Lucas and Tony enter the room, and walk over to my bedside,

“I know you do hunny we just got to wait and see what Rachel says and then we can go home” Lucas says softly,

“I want to see our babies Lucas, I need them” I say tears forming in my eyes once more,

“shhh love its all going to be ok don’t cry” dad says as he walks closer to me and wraps his arms around me letting me rest my head on his shoulder,

“But Scott” I start before Lucas cuts me off,

“Jack took Scott down to the police station baby you don’t need to worry he’s not going to hurt you again if he comes anywhere near you again I swear ill kill him” Lucas says the anger in his voice easy to pick up on as he looks at me as I weep into dad’s shoulder.

“You sure you up to this hun?” Lucas asks me as he takes my hand and helps me out the car,

“Yea I just want to see our kids” I say softly as we slowly make our way up the drive,

“I know you do baby me too” he whispers softly before kissing my forehead gently as he opens the door to the house,

“Mummy, daddy!” Dylan, Chloe and Katie scream running from where they sat playing with Mum, dad and Henry

“Hey be careful ok let mum sit down she isn’t well ok” Lucas says as he holds his arm out to stop them from running into me it breaks my heart that I am unable to pick them up and hold them right now I want to be able to more than ever but right now I have to be careful it could be another month until I have recovered physically and Rachel warned me I need to take it easy,

“Why daddy what’s wrong with mummy?” Katie asks as he lifts her in his arms as I take a seat on the settee, I feel tears sting my eyes but I have to be strong I can’t cry in front of the kids,

“Mummy are you ok?” Dylan asks as he sits down next to me and snuggles up against me, I wrap my arm around him and pull him close to my side,

“Yea ill be ok baby I’m just sick I wont be able to chase after you guys for a while that’s all” I say trying to fight the urge to break down in tears,

“I’m glad you’re going to be ok mummy I love you” Chloe says as she walks over to us and sits down next to her brother,

“Me too mummy I love you” Dylan says looking up at me,

“And me” Katie sings from Lucas shoulders,

“I love you all two” I say smiling for the first time since last night as I look at my family I know that without them I would never be able to get through this but because of their help I could do this I wasn’t going to let Scott destroy me it would be hard but I’m determined not to let him win.

“How you feeling?” Lucas asks me later that night as he snuggles up next to me,

“Heartbroken but I’ll be ok hunny I got you and the kids and everyone else I’m not going to let him win I just can’t help thinking about what could have been” I say honestly as I rest my head against his chest,

“I know baby me too, but we are strong and we can get through this, hunny are we going to tell people” he asks me softly stroking my hair,

“No, we can tell family and friends but I don’t want anyone else to know I don’t want to spoil Cassie and Ric’s big day” I sigh

“I know sweetie you sure you’re up to being a bridesmaid” Lucas says soothingly,

“Yea I can’t let her down, she’s my best friend and I’m her maid of honour I’m not going to miss it” I reply closing my eyes,

“Goodnight baby” he whispers softly kissing my head,

“Goodnight” I whisper as sleep overcomes me.

Aww Jackie that was so sweet. Their kiddies are so very adorable :wub::) And I love how sweet they were with their Mummy. And then adorable Maddie and Luke fluff. It was all just really sweet.

Luke sounded so manly when he threatened to kill Scott. I wonder if it will become a reality? :unsure: I can't wait for the next update, and I hope you're feeling better!

Archived