Family Life

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 3

“So what’s your name? I’m Scott” the dark haired man asks me.

“Matilda, but you can call me Mattie” I say smiling back at him.

“So Mattie, do you have a boyfriend?” he asks me.

“I’m happily married thanks” I say happily, flashing my wedding ring in front of him.

“Aww such a shame to see a pretty girl like yourself is taken, but when you look like you do it’s no surprise. Anyway at least have a drink on me” Scott says, taking my hand.

“Sure, thanks. I’ll have a Pina Colada thanks” I say smiling as I take my hand out of his.

“I’ll be right back babe” he says, walking off. Ugh what a sleaze. Oh well I’m getting a drink out of it.

Kit’s P.O.V

I watch my sister as one of the guys we had met, Scott, hit on her. She was clearly trying to fight him off but he obviously liked her and wasn’t going to let the fact that she was married stop him, but she looked to be enjoying herself probably due to the many drinks that she has downed tonight. Pulling out my phone I decide its best if I text Lucas and see if the guys will be heading over to the club because in the state she was in Matilda would clearly need help making her way home and I had no doubt that she wouldn’t be in a fit state tonight.

Are you guys going to be coming to the club? Mattie is completely wasted and she will clearly need help getting home tonight and is more than likely going to be ill. Kit xx

A few minutes later I’m interrupted by my sister’s voice.

“Kit, I don’t feel so good I’m going for some fresh air” she slurs. I look at her and notice her pale complexion and I see that she has managed to get rid of Scott.

“OK sis’. Are you OK? Do you need me to come with you?” I ask her, concerned.

“No it’s OK sissy, I’ll be fine” she says as she slowly makes her way towards the door, stumbling a few times on her way out.

Matilda’s P.O.V

I walk outside and make my way around the side of the club to the back leaning against the wall and shutting my eyes as I let the fresh air hit my face.

“You’re so hot you know that, your husband’s a fool for letting a lady like you out of his sight” I hear Scott’s voice say as I feel his hands grip hold of my shoulders tightly.

“Ouch let go that hurts” I cry looking at him.

“But I think that you need some attention. You know a pretty girl like you can’t expect to wear an outfit like that and not get paid any attention” he slurs as he digs his hands into my arm even tighter as he pins me against the wall towering over me. I suddenly don’t start to like him at all and I find myself increasingly frightened as he looks down at me.

“Get off me!” I scream trying to push away from him but he is to strong and only pins me down harder.

“Be quiet bitch” he says as he punches me in the stomach. I double over as I feel my vision start to blur all I can see is thousands of stars in front of me as I feel him rip open my shirt. I scream once more as his hand covers my mouth I look up at him but my vision is blurry and then all of a sudden all I can see is black as I struggle to open my eyes.

Drama, intrigue, and a chance for Luke to get all manly and overprotective, and beat someone up... I love it! Poor Maddie though, shes going to have issues after this. Hopefully Luke will help her through them, because Maddie and Luke are :wub:. Awesome chapter Jackie, can't wait for more :D!

Archived