Family Life

Guest Jackieleanne

Chapter 2

“Babe are you ready? You’re already married, you don’t need to be making yourself look good” I heard Lucas voice from outside the bedroom.

“I won’t be a minute” I tell him as I finish applying my mascara before putting my lipstick on.

“Mmm babe you look hot” Lucas says looking me up and down as I open the bedroom door. I was wearing my short denim skirt and baby pink top. “Maybe we can be late getting the kids over to Mum and Dad’s” Lucas says seductively, pushing me back towards the bed.

“And maybe you will have to leave that for another time baby because I am the maid of honour. I can’t be late for the hen night that I’ve planned and you can’t be late for the stag night you have organised either. Plus we have three children downstairs that will come in any moment wanting to get to granddads so they can play” I say as I straighten up my skirt.

“Daddy when are we going?” I hear the whines of Chloe say as she pokes her head in the bedroom.

“We are ready now sweetheart. Now let’s get your brother and sister and we can go” I say taking her hand as we walk out of the room leaving Lucas to follow behind me.

“Right are you going to be good for grandma and granddad?” I say as I look at the three of them as they ran around the house laughing.

“Yes Mummy” they said stopping for a moment before setting off again.

“Well come and give Mummy and Daddy a kiss then” Lucas says. I wait a moment until the three of them run towards us, each of them kissing me and then Lucas.

“Now look after your sisters little man and no fighting for grandma and granddad” Lucas says ruffling Dylan’s hair before he ran off.

“Right if you need us we both have our mobiles” I say to Mum as we head towards the door.

“Have a good night” Mum and Dad both say as we leave the house.

“Well you’re finally joining the rest of us married women Cass” Martha says.

“I sure am” she says smiling. I take another sip of my cocktail before placing it down at the bar.

“It’s about time you and Ric got married, mind you the amounts of times you have broken up and got back together I’m not surprised it took so long” I say laughing.

“And what do you mean by that?” Cassie says.

“Well you are both so stubborn and would break up over the stupidest of things but you would always end up back together a few weeks later” I laughed to myself. God this cocktail was really going to my head, oh well I’m having fun that’s the main thing.

“Hey ladies, looking good, why don’t you come and join me and my friends out on the dance floor” some tall dark haired guy comes and asks us.

“Sure why not?” I say smiling as I stand up “Come on girls” I say looking back at Kit, Tasha, Hayley, Cassie, Martha and Sally.

“She is totally wasted” I hear Tasha say to the others as they follow me.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived